Aspose.Newsletter May 2015: Advanced Options for Working with Spreadsheets & Other News
(May 04 2015 - 02:31:11 AM
) - [print blog
Aspose Newsletter for May 2015 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint components, Android & REST APIs. It also includes information about advanced options for working with spreadsheets, modify SQL database connection settings and render comments, support for PDF to PPTX conversion, Aspose for Cloud PHP SDK has added many new features, digerati solutions uses Aspose.Words to dynamically generate forms, retrieve attached files from a OneNote document& much more.
Desire More Advanced Options for Working with Spreadsheets in Your Applications?
Aspose.Cells for .NET and Java are robust APIs that give you a wide range of options for working with spreadsheet files in your applications. Stop struggling with spreadsheet file formats and let Aspose APIs make your work easier. Start a free Trial: http://www.aspose.com/java/excel-component.aspx
Modify SQL Database Connection Settings and Render Comments in Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.4.1
Aspose.Cells is capable of not only reading database connection settings for a Microsoft Excel application, but it can manipulate them as well. Also available in the new version of Aspose.Cells is the ability to print cell comments in the same manner as Microsoft Excel. Find Out More: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-cells-product-family/archive/2015/04/21/modify-sql-database-connection-settings-apply-rich-text-to-custom-data-label-of-chart-point-render-comments-and-set-desired-image-dimensions-with-aspose.cells-for-.net-8.4.1.html
Aspose.Pdf 10.3.0 adds support for PDF to PPTX conversion
You can now convert PDF to a fully-formatted and editable PPTX slideshow using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.3.0. Individual pages of a PDF file are converted to separate slides in PPTX file. Read More: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-pdf-product-family/archive/2015/04/22/generate-multi-column-pdf-pdf-to-pptx-conversion-pdfa-with-attachments-and-support-for-otf-fonts-with-aspose.pdf-for-.net-10.3.0.html
Aspose for Cloud PHP SDK has added many new features
New features will continually be added to the Aspose for Cloud SDKs. Notable new features include the ability to convert webpages to Word and several other formats, preform operations on images, and add attachments to emails. Read about all the new improvements now: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-total-product-family/archive/2015/04/23/more-features-to-work-with-file-formats-are-now-available-in-aspose-cloud-sdk-for-php.html
Digerati Solutions uses Aspose.Words to dynamically generate forms
Digerati creates high quality websites and tailor-made software solutions. All of their websites and applications are custom-built to fit the needs of their clients. Digerati needed a way to dynamically generate forms and documentation for a system that manages state school sport competitions and registrations. They achieved this by letting their client design the form template using Microsoft Word, and then using Aspose.Words to inject custom data dynamically at runtime. Read the case study: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/66/corporate/case-studies/entry618712.aspx
Retrieve Attached Files from a OneNote Document
Aspose.Note for .NET lets developers manipulate Microsoft OneNote documents from their applications. A common task is extracting attached files from OneNote Documents. We have created a tutorial video that shows how to achieve this using Aspose.Note. Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygt-wtkTpRk
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.total-for-.net/default.aspx - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.4.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx - Manipulate SQL connection settings.
3. Aspose.Words for .NET 15.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx - improvements in the layout engine for handling RTL text, text boxes, cell vertical alignment and others.
4. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx - Support of multi-column PDF in new generator.
5. Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.3.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx - Improved SmartArt customization support.
6. Aspose.Tasks for .NET 8.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx – Many important Bug Fixes
7. Aspose.Email for .NET 5.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/default.aspx - Add the DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) signature to the email message headers
8. Aspose.BarCode for .NET 6.9.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.barcode-for-.net/default.aspx - Add support for Databar stacked codes generation/recognition
9. Aspose.Total for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.total-for-java/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest Java products.
10. Aspose.Cells for Java 8.4.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx - Render cell comments when printing spreadsheets.
11. Aspose.Words for Java 15.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx - Improvements in the layout engine for handling RTL text, text boxes, cell vertical alignment and others.
12. Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/default.aspx – Support PDF to PDF/A-2A conversion.
13. Aspose.Slides for Java 15.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/default.aspx – Improved SmartArt customization support.
14. Aspose.Email for Java 5.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.email-for-java/default.aspx – Add the DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) signature to the email message headers.
15. Aspose.BarCode for Java 6.8.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/default.aspx – Add support for Databar stacked codes generation/recognition.
16. Aspose.Imaging for Java 2.7.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.imaging-for-java/default.aspx – Support for converting AutoCAD Drawings to PDF and other image formats, and other fixes.
17. Aspose.Total for Cloud: http://www.aspose.com/cloud/total-api.aspx – RTF compression implemented, and other enhancements.
18. Aspose.Total for Android: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.total-for-android/default.aspx – all the latest versions of our Android APIs.
19. Aspose.Total for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.total-for-sharepoint/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
20. Aspose.Total for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.total-for-reporting-services/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
21. Aspose.Total for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose-total-for-jasperreports/default.aspx – The latest versions of our JasperReports products.
22. Aspose.Words for JasperReports 2.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.words-for-jasperreports/default.aspx - It includes important bug Fixes.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including:
• April 29 – May 1: Microsoft Build Developer Conference, San Francisco, CA
• May 4 – 8: Microsoft Ignite, Chicago, IL
Would you like us to sponsor your user group? Get in contact: email@example.com
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, May 2015 edition
- Collect the English version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-business/customer-newsletters/archive/2015/04/30/spotlight-on-aspose.cells-and-news-from-aspose-may-2015.html
- Collect the Japanese version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-total-product-family/archive/2015/04/30/aspose.cells-%e3%81%ae%e7%b4%b9%e4%bb%8b%e3%81%a8%e3%81%9d%e3%81%ae%e4%bb%96%e3%81%ae%e3%83%8b%e3%83%a5%e3%83%bc%e3%82%b9-2015%e5%b9%b4-5%e6%9c%88.html
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/default.aspx
- Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/b/117307915172523133796/117307915172523133796/posts
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aspose/21217093093
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066