Aspose.Newsletter April 2015: Introducing Java Project Management API & Other News
(Apr 03 2015 - 04:04:12 AM
) - [print blog
Aspose Newsletter for April 2015 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint components, Android & REST APIs. It also includes information about newly revamped Aspose.Tasks for Java, creating multi-layered PDF documents, support for setting automatic series fill Color, converting email files to WordPress Posts, how proHire uses Aspose.Words for .NET to convert word documents & much more.
Introducing the New and Improved Aspose.Tasks for Java
We are pleased to announce the launch of the newly revamped Aspose.Tasks for Java. There are a number of improvements to the new API that enhances the overall product functionality. Improved usability and scalability means it’s easier than ever to manipulate Microsoft Project documents in your applications. Start a free Trial: http://www.aspose.com/community/getting-started/java-components/aspose.tasks-for-java.aspx
Aspose.Tasks for Java Revamped and Improved API out now!
After the successful launch of the redeveloped API for Aspose.Tasks for .NET, the same improvements have been ported to Aspose.Tasks for Java. This new and improved version includes useful improvements to the API to make it easier to use and with no missing features when compared to previous versions there’s no better time to check out Aspose.Tasks for Java. Read about all the new improvements now. Read More: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-tasks-product-family/archive/2015/03/13/aspose.tasks-for-java-revamped-and-improved-api-is-available-now.html
Support for Setting Automatic Series Fill Color in Aspose.Slides for Java 15.2.0
Aspose.Slides for Java now has a feature to automatically set the fill color of a series based on the presentation theme used. This is a welcome time saver when compared to doing this manually for each series in the chart. Check out the documentation for full details: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidesjava/Setting+Automatic+Series+Fill+Color
Create Multi-Layered PDF documents and more using Aspose.Pdf for Java
A layered PDF document opens up a world of possibilities, from including text in different languages to appeal to a wide set of audience, to including an overlay that must be first read before the reader can access the main content. Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.0.0 adds this functionality and so much more. Try it out now. Find out more: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/default.aspx
How-to: Convert Email Files to WordPress Posts using Aspose Cloud Email to Post Plugin
WordPress is the most popular blogging system used on the web today and now using Aspose APIs there is an easy way to import emails directly into the WordPress editor. With a click of a button any EML, MHT or MSG file is imported into WordPress without the use of Microsoft Outlook or any other external program. Check it out now: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/emailcloud/1.+Aspose+Cloud+Email+To+Post
ProHire uses Aspose.Words for .NET to Convert Word Documents
ProHire is the workforce solutions leader in the United States. One of their requirements is to convert MS Word Documents resumes into a clean and concise HTML format with high fidelity and that integrates into their existing .NET Stack. Aspose.Words solved this problem for ProHire by easily integrating into their existing .NET Stack and cleanly parsing Word Documents to HTML. Aspose.Words produced results with the highest fidelity when compared to other solutions. Read the case study. http://www.aspose.com/community/files/66/corporate/case-studies/entry603998.aspx
FileFixUtility.com on Working with Aspose.Email for .NET
The team at File Fix Utility needed an advanced tool to read, save and manipulate Outlook storage files (PST). That content is then converted to PDFs or thumbnails to give users of their Enterprise Content Management System a unified, device independent, user experience. They found that Aspose.Email for .NET offered the best performance and functionality out of all the solutions they looked at. Read the review: http://www.filefixutility.com/personal-review-aspose-email-net/
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.total-for-.net/default.aspx - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.4.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx - Adds support to delete Pivot tables, customise the CSS during save to HTML.
3. Aspose.Words for .NET 15.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx - Add document comparison feature, Multiline DrawingML support and more.
4. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx - HTML to PDF improvements.
5. Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx - Implemented all types of hyperlinks, unified support for getting file format information.
6. Aspose.Tasks for .NET 8.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx – Formula calculations and evaluation support added
7. Aspose.Imaging for .NET 2.8.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.imaging-for-.net/default.aspx - Add further feature support for JPEG, PNG and CAD files.
8. Aspose.Total for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.total-for-java/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest Java products.
9. Aspose.Cells for Java 8.4.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx - Adds support to delete Pivot tables, customise the CSS during save to HTML and other fixes.
10. Aspose.Words for Java 15.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx - Adds document comparision feature, Multiline DrawingML support and more.
11. Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.0.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/default.aspx – Extract text from a table based on columns and over 20 other improvements and fixes.
12. Aspose.Slides for Java 15.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/default.aspx – Implemented all types of hyperlinks, unified support for getting file format information.
13. Aspose.Tasks for Java 8.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.tasks-for-java/default.aspx – Formula calculations and evaluation of functions added.
14. Aspose.Email for Java 5.1.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.email-for-java/default.aspx – Adds OATH support for SMTP and IMAP clients.
15. Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.1.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/diagram-java/default.aspx – Adds Diagram.Print API member for printing support.
16. Aspose.Total for Cloud: http://www.aspose.com/cloud/total-api.aspx – RTF compression implemented, and other enhancements.
17. Aspose.Total for Android: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.total-for-android/default.aspx – all the latest versions of our Android APIs.
18. Aspose.Total for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.total-for-sharepoint/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
19. Aspose.Total for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.total-for-reporting-services/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
20. Aspose.Total for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose-total-for-jasperreports/default.aspx – The latest versions of our JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including:
• 3-4 April: C# Corner Annual Conference, Delhi, India
Would you like us to sponsor your user group? Get in contact: email@example.com
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, April 2015 edition
- Collect the English version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-business/customer-newsletters/archive/2015/04/01/introducing-the-improved-aspose.tasks-for-java-and-other-news-from-aspose-april-2015.html
- Collect the Japanese version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-business/customer-newsletters/archive/2015/04/01/%E6%96%B0%E3%81%97%E3%81%8F%E3%81%AA%E3%81%A3%E3%81%9F-aspose.tasks-for-java-%E3%81%A8%E3%81%9D%E3%81%AE%E4%BB%96%E3%81%AE%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9-2015%E5%B9%B4-4%E6%9C%88.html
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/default.aspx
- Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/b/117307915172523133796/117307915172523133796/posts
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aspose/21217093093
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066