Process Documents from FTP Storages Using Cloud APIs with Enhanced UI
(Jan 29 2015 - 12:56:39 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose for Cloud 188.8.131.52. With this new release, create, read, manipulate and export features are greatly improved. You can now process your documents uploaded to FTP storage of your choice. All you need to do to process documents from FTP storage is configure your FTP storage with Aspose for Cloud. Once configured with Aspose for Cloud, you can use this storage by passing storage name to any API supported by Aspose for Cloud. Storage parameter is supported by all APIs to accept storage name. Aspose for Cloud will expect the document at root of your FTP storage if you provide storage name of your FTP storage to any API. If your documents are not at the root and uploaded to any folder or sub-folder, you will have to use folder parameter in your request URI and pass path to the folder your document is present in. Several UI and API issues have also been fixed in this release. Below is the list of improvements included in this new release
- Add Promo Banner To Plan Page
- Problems with Password Reset
- Usage chart not shown when user created
- Error while signUp
- Dynamically read product data for Dynabic service
- Reinstall Dynabic service on production
- Ensure service api works on production environment
- Fix broken tests
- Implement tests for token based service application authorization.
- Update Aspose.Word to version 14.11
- Remove dependancies from SaaSpose.API.Data, SaaSpose.API.Business.DTO, SaaSpose.API.Business and use Aspose.Platform.Common.Business classes
- Bookmarks are not preserved during open/save a DOCX
- System.IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown while converting Docx to Pdf
- [executeTemplate] The same table 'contact' cannot be the child table in two nested relations.
- [executeMailMerge] The same table 'contact' cannot be the child table in two nested relations.
- [executeTemplate] Support PUT method for executeTemplate resource
- Update Aspose.Word to version 14.9
- SAspose.Words.FileCorruptedException is thrown while loading Docx
- Add support to get paragraph's form fields
- Make it possible to insert a checkbox form field into a document
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose for Cloud documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose for Cloud for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Configure FTP Storage: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/rest/Configure+FTP+Storage
- Read Barcode from Aspose Cloud Storage: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodecloud/Read+Barcode+from+Aspose+Cloud+Storage
Overview: Aspose for Cloud
Aspose for Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers that offer a unique suite of APIs to work with Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, and email formats and protocols. It supports all features for file processing, document scanning, barcodes creation and recognition, and allows extracting text or images too. You can also work with SaaSpose APIs using REST SDKs that can be called from .NET, Java, PHP and Ruby etc.
More about Aspose for Cloud
- Homepage of Aspose for Cloud APIs Suite: http://www.aspose.com/cloud/total-api.aspx
- Online documentation for Aspose for Cloud: http://www.aspose.com/docs/dashboard.action
- Download available Aspose for Cloud SDKs: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-for-cloud-apis.html
- Aspose for Cloud Examples: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/rest/Aspose+for+Cloud+REST+Live+Examples
- Ask technical questions/queries from Aspose for Cloud Support Team: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/default.aspx?GroupID=15
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066