Encode Patch Code, Check License Status & Windows Embedded Compact Support
(Jan 12 2015 - 10:57:19 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 6.7.0 has been released. This new release supports encoding of Patch Code symbology, includes a new Line Codes Restoration filter, allows checking the license status and improves Windows Embedded Compact support. We’ve added encoding support of Patch code symbology, whereas decoding capability is already present. The Patch Codes aid in batch scanning of documents. It is a specific barcode and often is used in whole pages. Aspose.BarCode for .NET API gives control to Windows Embedded Compact users to add barcode generation and recognition functionality in their .NET applications. We’ve added a new Line Codes Restoration filter. This filter restores corrupted strokes for 1D barcodes. This degradation could come from dirty, dusty products or discarded barcode resulting in touched or missing parts of the bars. We have added IsLicensed property in the License class. It helps to check the current status of the License that whether it is applied or not. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version.
- Add support for PatchCode symbology generation
- Aspose.BarCode API support for Windows Embedded Compact 7
- Add ability to check license status
- code39 barcode issue is fixed and now can be found from scanned TIFF image
- Fixed: recognition of second EAN13 barcode from jpg image
- Fixed: generation of a Databar Expanded code with a specified string
- Improved recognition of Code39 codes from the JPG file
- Fixed: Incorrect recognition of a linear code from JPG image
- GS1 encoding and decoding logic for nonstandard variants
- Performance issue is fixed while reading PDF417 and Code128 codes
- Fixed: Incorrect recognition of Code128 code from the jpg image
- Fixed: recognition of QR code form the PDF document
- Fixed: reading of Code39 from the TIFF file
- EULA 01 December 2014 Update
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Better and Faster Image Processing for Barcode Recognition: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenetold/Better+and+Faster+Image+Processing+for+Barcode+Recognition
- How to Generate a Patch Code: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenetold/How+to+Generate+a+Patch+Code
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. You can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Homepage of C# & VB.NET Barcode Component: http://www.aspose.com/.net/barcode-component.aspx
- Download of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.barcode-for-.net/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services : http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.barcode/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenet/Home
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.barcode-product-family/193/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.barcode-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066