Aspose.Newsletter January 2015: Special Offers on Aspose.Total & Much More
(Jan 05 2015 - 02:30:40 AM
) - [print blog
Aspose Newsletter for January 2015 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint components, Android & REST APIs. It also includes information about how to replace images in presentations, Up to 25% savings on Aspose.Total, multi-layer supports in PDFs, comparing Aspose.Words for Java to Apache POI, working with Aspose for Cloud APIs on iOS & much more.
25% off Aspose.Total: Hurry Up! Offer Ends January 31st
Get 25% off Aspose.Total for .NET, Java, Android, SharePoint, SSRS, JasperReports and Aspose.Total Product Family. Quote coupon code XMAS2014SM when placing your order. By Now: http://www.aspose.com/purchase/order-online-step-1-of-8.aspx
20% off Aspose.Total for Cloud Annual Plans Hurry Up! Offer Ends January 31st
Aspose.Total for Cloud gives you access to all the power of Aspose’s components in the cloud. Get an extra 10% off Aspose.Total for Cloud Business and Enterprise Annual Plans until January 31st. Quote coupon code XMAS2014CNL when placing your order. Buy now: https://cloud.aspose.com/#/plan
Aspose.Pdf for .NET Supports Multi-Layer PDFs and More
The latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET, 9.8.0, comes with a range of new features. It supports CSS3 styles during PDF to HTML conversion to ensure the output is true to the original. It also supports multi-layered PDFs, used, for example, to display documents in different languages. Find out what else is new: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-pdf-product-family/archive/2014/12/05/css3-support-file-compression-while-embedding-custom-footnote-multi-layer-pdf-replace-text-with-hyperlink-printing-pages-to-different-paper-sourcetrays-with-aspose.pdf-for-.net-9.8.0.html
Replace Images in Presentations with Aspose.Slides for Java 14.9.0
Replacing images in presentations – swapping out an out-of-date logo, for example, or updating graphs – saves time because it allows users to reuse them. With Aspose.Slides for Java, developers can now replace pictures in the image collection to update existing presentations. Find out more: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-slides-product-family/archive/2014/12/10/support-for-warning-callbacks-replacing-images-improved-pdf-and-html-support-available-in-aspose.slides-for-java-14.9.0.html
Working with Aspose for Cloud APIs on iOS
To make it easier for iOS developers to work with our Cloud APIs, we’ve created the Aspose for Cloud iOS SDK. This SDK includes unit tests for all Aspose for Cloud libraries to help speed up the development process. We have a blog post that gets you up and running quickly. Read more: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-for-cloud-apis/archive/2014/12/01/getting-started-with-aspose-cloud-sdk-for-ios.html
Comparing Aspose.Words for Java to Apache POI
We’ve developed a number of projects that allow developers to compare Aspose APIs to other APIs on the market. One of these compares Aspose.Words for Java to Apache POI WP. The latest version of the project, Missing Features of Apache POI WP in Aspose 1.3, gives examples of Microsoft Word features that only Aspose supports. Find out more: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-words-product-family/archive/2014/12/05/announcing-missing-features-of-apache-poi-wp-1.3-now-with-added-features.html
Raw Data Processing with Aspose.Imaging for .NET Explained
To speed up image processing, Aspose.Imaging for .NET supports raw data processing. We’ve written an article that explains how it works, and what the options are. Read the article: http://docs.aspose.com:8082/docs/display/imagingjava/Raw+Data+Processing
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.total-for-.net/default.aspx - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.3.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx - Performance enhancing maintenance release that fixes a number of rendering and conversion issues.
3. Aspose.Words for .NET 14.11.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx - Support for DrawingML text boxes and over 90 fixes and enhancements.
4. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.9.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx - Extract text from specific columns, recognize whether an image is black and white and a range of other enhancements.
5. Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.10.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx - Support for rendering WordArt and other improvements and fixes.
6. Aspose.Tasks for .NET 7.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx – Various improvements to the rendering and conversion features.
7. Aspose.Diagram for .NET 4.6.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx – Improved VSD, VSDX and VTX conversion and related fixes.
8. Aspose.Email for .NET 4.8.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/default.aspx - Save HTML message to stream with resources, flexible properties and various fixes and enhancements.
9. Aspose.Total for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.total-for-java/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest Java products.
10. Aspose.Cells for Java 8.3.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx – Performance enhancing maintenance release that fixes a number of rendering and conversion issues.
11. Aspose.Words for Java 14.11.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx - Support for DrawingML text boxes and over 100 fixes and enhancements.
12. Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.7.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/default.aspx – PDF to DOC conversion and PDF to MHTML conversion and a number of fixes.
13. Aspose.Slides for Java 14.9.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/default.aspx – Get warning messages when fonts are substituted and other enhancements and fixes.
14. Aspose.Tasks for Java 7.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.tasks-for-java/default.aspx – Various improvements to the rendering and conversion features.
15. Aspose.Email for Java 4.7.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.email-for-java/default.aspx – Create TNEF mail messages from MAPI message, and other enhancements and fixes.
16. Aspose.Diagram for Java 4.0.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/diagram-java/default.aspx – Various enhancements and fixes to improve shape management.
17. Aspose.Imaging for Java 2.4.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.imaging-for-java/default.aspx – Support for AutoCAD 2004 DWG format, data recovery from TIFFs and various fixes.
18. Aspose.Total for Cloud: http://www.aspose.com/cloud/total-api.aspx – RTF compression implemented, and other enhancements.
19. Aspose.Total for Android: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.total-for-android/default.aspx – all the latest versions of our Android APIs.
20. Aspose.Cells for Android 8.3.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.cells-for-android/default.aspx – Performance enhancing maintenance release that fixes a number of rendering and conversion issues.
21. Aspose.Total for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.total-for-sharepoint/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
22. Aspose.Total for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.total-for-reporting-services/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
23. Aspose.Total for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose-total-for-jasperreports/default.aspx – The latest versions of our JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
In January we sponsor a number of user groups. Here is a selection:
• North Dallas Cloud Computing Group, Texas, USA.
• FlaDotNet User Group, Florida, USA.
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, January 2015 edition
- Collect the English version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-business/customer-newsletters/archive/2015/01/01/aspose-customer-newsletter-january-2015-eng.html
- Collect the Japanese version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-localization/aspose-japan/archive/2015/01/01/aspose-customer-newsletter-january-2015-jpn.html
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/default.aspx
- Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/b/117307915172523133796/117307915172523133796/posts
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aspose/21217093093
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066