DrawingML Textboxes Support & Export MS Word Numbered & Nested Lists to HTML
(Dec 15 2014 - 05:45:40 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Aspose development team is happy to announce the monthly release of Aspose.Words for Java &.NET 14.11.0. This month’s release contains over 110 useful new features, enhancements and bug fixes to the Aspose.Words products. In previous versions of Aspose.Words, the field NameOfApplication in the document properties contained the product name with version number. Now the version number has been removed from this field. Some of the biggest features and API changes in this month’s release includes, improved clipping of text frames and computation of text wrapping bounds, Public API for controlling the colors of move revisions for rendering to fixed formats, drawingML textboxes supported, improvements to exporting of numbered and nested lists to HTML, improved rendering of inline Office math equations objects, drawingML image rotation is now preserved while rendering to fixed page formats and many more. In previous versions of Aspose.Words, the field NameOfApplication in the document properties contained the product name with version number. Now the version number has been removed from this field. A public API for controlling the colors of move revisions for rendering to fixed formats has been added. The Style.Aliases property now returns all aliases of the style as string. If style has no aliases then empty array of string is returned. The list of new and improved features added in this release are given below
- Improved clipping of text frames and computation of text wrapping bounds
- Public API for controlling colors of Move revisions for rendering to fixed formats
- DrawingML textboxes supported
- Improvements to exporting of numbered and nested lists to HTML
- Improved rendering of inline Office Math equations objects
- DrawingML image rotation is now preserved while rendering to fixed page formats
- Docx to Pdf conversion issue with OutlineOptions.HeadingsOutlineLevels
- Word to PDF, track changes rendered incorrectly (RevisionType.Moving)
- Provide Style.Aliases property
- Provide a property to get/set Style alias
- Shape Wrap Text property is not preserved during open save RTF
- Document does not inserted after using MailMerge.Execute method
- Merge field is not be merged in nested if field in footer or header
- Bookmark.Text removes bookmark inside Shape node
- Text Frame overlap the other contents of document after converting Doc to Pdf
- [DML] Shapes with blur shadows are rendered incorrectly
- Support counter, counter-reset and counter-increment css properties
- The text within a rotated text box isn't rotated when converted to PDF (Word 2010)
- Document.Styles return Alias Style as separate style
- Support of Style Aliases
- /compatibility 2007vs2010/ Consider rendering Text direction according to MS WORD 2010 specifications
- Doc to PDF conversion issue with text rendering
- Paragraph underline is lost upon rendering.
- Part of content is moved to the next pages upon rendering.
- Shapes with "Optimal page wrap" overlaps text after converting ODT to other formats
- Visual formatting of a frame is displaced after mailmerge.
- Bottom borders of the table disappear during rendering.
- Content is moved from the last page to previous after rendering.
- Bottom borders of the table disappear during rendering.
- HasRevisions property returns False for ODT document which has revisions.
- After convertion xls to odt by Excel2Word font colors is changed.
- Table is converted incorrectly to from xls to odt by means of Excel2Word
- /"Don't add space between paragraphs of the same style" option for text inside cells:4/ Spacing between paragraphs is larger than desired.
- Highlighted and justified string has white holes between words. Rendering/Converting to PDF.
- Import of a picture wrap is incorrect when it is shown in MSO
- Multiline value of custom document property does not work
- MS Word 2010 displays ? symbol as square box in Aspose.Words generated output
- Text wrapped differently around a floating table in doc output
- Text wrapped differently around a floating table after doc roundtrip
- Test wrapped differently around a floating table after docx roundtrip
- Use latest Product Icon and graphics in Aspose.Words for .NET MSI
- Debug.Assert in SpanInserter
- Save options are not properly synchronized into the layout options
- [DML] Image rotation is getting lost during rendering to fixed page formats
- GetShapeRenderer().Save method does not work with rotated text within shapes
- Wrong scale of metafile with broken metadata.
- Charts in Docx xml markup: xml attribute order changed.
- Charts in Docx xml markup: xml child node order changed.
- Picture background becomes black during rendering
- Hebrew text in WordArt is corrupted during conversion to PDF
- Supported Charsets while saving Txt file Enhancement
- Enhancement of New Reporting Engine on Java: improved data sources.
- Enhancement of New Reporting Engine on Java: dynamic code generation optimizations.
- Enhancement of New Reporting Engine on Java: new methods, thread-safety
- GetName() for Enumeration values.
- New Reporting Engine on Java.
- Endless loading of a document
- TestReportingPerformance: Java OutOfMemory exception occured
- Styles.AddCopy does not copy ParagraphFormat.SpaceAfter value
- Styles.AddCopy does not copy Font Name/Size
- ListLevel.Font return incorrect values for font name/size
- Font color of shape's text is changed after re-saving the Docx
- Rotation settings of a DML are discarded when converting to DOCX/PDF
- UpdateFields generates error in TOC page number against a Heading1 containing a STYLEREF field
- Revisions timestamps issue with RTF document
- TextBox's Vertical TextDirection is not preserved when print or converted to Pdf
- OfficeMath node gets corrupted after resaving Docx
- Text of paragraphs is changed after conversion from Doc to RTF
- Rotation value of a DrawingML text box is not preserved during open/save a DOCX
- Line spacing rule value changes from 'Exactly' to 'At Least' during open/save and appending documents
- GroupShape issue with textboxes on re-saving Docx
- Shape's content lose text formatting on Docx re-save
- Document.UpdateFields does not update the formula field
- DocumentBuilder.InsertHtml does not stop
- Bullet number are missing after conversion from Doc to PDF/HTML
- Aspose.Words hangs while loading MHTML file
- Weird shadow appears behind picture in PDF
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
- How to Convert an Image to PDF: http://docs.aspose.com:8082/docs/display/wordsnet/How+to+Convert+an+Image+to+PDF
- How to Convert a Document to PDF: http://docs.aspose.com:8082/docs/display/wordsnet/How+to++Convert+a+Document+to+PDF
Aspose.Words is a word processing component that enables .NET, Java & Android applications to read, write and modify Word documents without using Microsoft Word. Other useful features include document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, TOC updated/rebuilt, Embedded OOXML, Footnotes rendering and support of DOCX, DOC, WordprocessingML, HTML, XHTML, TXT and PDF formats (requires Aspose.Pdf). It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. You can even use Aspose.Words for .NET to build applications with Mono.
More about Aspose.Words
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/.net/word-component.aspx
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for Java: http://www.aspose.com/java/word-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Words for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Words for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx
- Online Demos for Aspose.Words : http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.words/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words : http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/Home
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.words-product-family/75/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.words-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066