Aspose.Newsletter December 2014: Get 25% Off on Aspose.Total & Much More
(Dec 02 2014 - 12:08:17 AM
) - [print blog
Aspose Newsletter for December 2014 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java, SharePoint, Android components & REST APIs. It includes information about special discount of up to 25% on Aspose.Total & Aspose.Total Product Family, for .NET, Java, Android, SharePoint, SSRS & JasperReports as well as an extra 10% off on Aspose.Total for Cloud Annual Plans. Moreover, it also includes news about DataBar recognition and generation with Aspose.BarCode, Working with VBA Macros in PowerPoint Presentations and much more.
25% off Aspose.Total
Get 25% off Aspose.Total, and Aspose.Total Product Family, for .NET, Java, Android, SharePoint, SSRS and JasperReports. Quote coupon code XMAS2014NL when placing your order. Please note that This offer is only available on new Aspose.Total purchases made directly from Aspose.com and is not available in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Buy know: http://www.aspose.com/purchase/order-online-step-1-of-8.aspx
DataBar Recognition and Generation with Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode for .NET 6.6.0 adds support for the DataBar Stacked, DataBar Expanded and DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional symbologies. Developers can now recognize and generate this family of barcodes. Find out more: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-barcode-product-family/archive/2014/11/12/databar-stacked-databar-expanded-stacked-and-databar-stacked-omnidirectional-symbologies-support-using-aspose.barcode-for-.net-6.6.0.html
Work with VBA Macros in PowerPoint Presentations
The latest release of Aspose.Slides for Java, 14.8.0, supports VBA macros. Developers can now add VBA macros to presentations, and access macros in existing presentations. Find out more. http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-slides-product-family/archive/2014/11/14/support-for-overlapping-chart-series-and-vba-macros-in-aspose.slides-for-java-14.8.0.html
Saaspose.com End-point to be Discontinued
Saaspose was rebranded Aspose for Cloud in June 2013 but we have continued to maintain the Saaspose.com end-point. The api.saaspose.com end-point will be discontinued on December 31, 2014. After that date, only api.aspose.com/v1.1 will work. Update your code to reference the new end-point before the cut-off date. For more information, read the cut-off announcement: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-for-cloud-apis/archive/2014/11/10/saaspose.com-end-point-is-going-to-be-discontinued.html
Get an extra 10% off Aspose.Total for Cloud Annual Plans this December & January.
Quote coupon code XMAS2014CNL when placing your order. Please note that this offer is only available on new, and upgrades to, Aspose.Total for Cloud Business and Enterprise Annual plans bought directly from Aspose.com and is not available in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Buy now: https://cloud.aspose.com/#/plan
HTML5 Spreadsheet Editor Showcases Aspose.Cells for Java
To illustrate the power of Aspose.Cells for Java, we have created an HTML5 spreadsheet editor. It lets you create, open and edit Microsoft Excel files online. You can open files from disk, Dropbox or a URL. To try it out, download the source code. Read more: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-cells-product-family/archive/2014/11/08/html5-spreadsheet-editor-by-aspose-for-java-v1.2.html
Removing Document Open Actions in PDF Files
Aspose.Pdf allows you to decide on which page a document should open. For example, you might want to bypass the front matter and go straight to the first chapter in a novel. This is a great feature but can give unexpected results when you combine several files. Find out how to remove document open actions with Aspose.Pdf for .NET or Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/Remove+Document+Open+Action+from+a+PDF+File
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.total-for-.net/default.aspx - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx - Get a trendline’s equation text, convert chart to SVG, and fixes.
3. Aspose.Words for .NET 14.10.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx - Improved handling of mixed LTR/RTL text, table breaks and much more.
4. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.8.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx - HTML to PDF support for CSS3 and a range of enhancements and fixes.
5. Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.9.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx - Set fill format for a SmartArt node, convert one PPTX slide to PDF and other enhancements and fixes.
6. Aspose.BarCode for .NET 6.6.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.barcode-for-.net/default.aspx - Introduces DataBar Stacked recognition and generation, and other improvements.
7. Aspose.Tasks for .NET 7.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx – Read and write WBS code fields and a number of other enhancements and fixes.
8. Aspose.Email for .NET 4.7.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/default.aspx - Create TNEF mail messages from MAPI messages, and other enhancements and fixes.
9. Aspose.Total for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.total-for-java/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest Java products.
10. Aspose.Cells for Java 8.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx – Increased performance and a wide range of enhancements and fixes.
11. Aspose.Words for Java 14.10.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx - Improved handling of mixed LTR/RTL text, table breaks and much more.
12. Aspose.Slides for Java 14.8.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/default.aspx – Support for managing VBA macros in presentations, and various fixes.
13. Aspose.Tasks for Java 7.2.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.tasks-for-java/default.aspx – Read and write WBS code fields and a number of other enhancements and fixes.
14. Aspose.Email for Java 4.7.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.email-for-java/default.aspx – Create TNEF mail messages from MAPI message, and other enhancements and fixes.
15. Aspose.Diagram for Java 2.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/diagram-java/default.aspx – Various enhancements and fixes.
16. Aspose.Total for Cloud: http://www.aspose.com/cloud/total-api.aspx – RTF compression implemented, and other enhancements.
17. Aspose.Total for Android: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.total-for-android/default.aspx – all the latest versions of our Android APIs.
18. Aspose.Cells for Android: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.cells-for-android/default.aspx – Introduces DataBar Stacked recognition and generation, and other improvements.
19. Aspose.Total for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.total-for-sharepoint/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
20. Aspose.Total for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.total-for-reporting-services/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
21. Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 5.1.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.slides-for-reporting-services/default.aspx – Support for SSRS 2014 added to installer, and other fixes.
22. Aspose.Total for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose-total-for-jasperreports/default.aspx – The latest versions of our JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
In December we sponsor a number of user groups, including:
• 1-5 December: NDC London, London, UK.
• 5 December: Spring Beijing UserGroup, Beijing, China
Would you like us to sponsor your user group? Get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, December 2014 edition
- Collect the English version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-business/customer-newsletters/archive/2014/12/01/december-2014-newsletter-eng.html?utm_source=bpp&utm_medium=smm&utm_campaign=XMAS2014SM
- Collect the Japanese version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-localization/aspose-japan/archive/2014/12/01/%E5%A4%A7%E7%89%B9%E4%BE%A1%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9A%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%81%A8%E6%9C%80%E6%96%B0%E6%83%85%E5%A0%B1%E3%81%AE%E3%81%8A%E7%9F%A5%E3%82%89%E3%81%9B-2014%E5%B9%B4-12%E6%9C%88.html
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/default.aspx
- Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/b/117307915172523133796/117307915172523133796/posts
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aspose/21217093093
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066