DataBar Stacked, DataBar Expanded Stacked Support in .NET & Silverlight Apps
(Nov 25 2014 - 12:23:29 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET 6.6.0 has been released. This new release supports the DataBar Stacked, DataBar Expanded and DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional symbologies. Developers can now add generation and recognition operations to their .NET, Compact framework and Silverlight applications. We’ve added support for DataBar stacked generation and recognition. DataBar stacked is a variation of the RSS-14 symbology that is stacked in two rows and is used when the normal symbol would be too wide for the application. We’ve added support for DataBar expanded stacked generation and recognition. A DataBar expanded stacked barcode can grow vertically, it can encode a large amount of data in small space. We’ve added support for DataBar omnidirectional stacked generation and recognition. It is perfectly suitable for POS (point of sale) applications. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version.
- Add support for Databar stacked BarCodes generation and recognition
- EULA 14 May, 2014 Update
- Update incorrect descriptions for API Reference page
- Define symbols count by rows for databar expanded stacked
- Add support for Databar stacked BarCodes to Compact, Silverlight versions
- Incorrect GS1Code128 bars pattern/sequence
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Generate Barcode by Specifying Custom Image Size: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenet/Generate+Barcode+by+Specifying+Custom+Image+Size
- Get BarCode Recognition Quality in Percent: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenet/Get+BarCode+Recognition+Quality+in+Percent
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. You can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.BarCode for .NET
- Homepage of C# & VB.NET Barcode Component: http://www.aspose.com/.net/barcode-component.aspx
- Download of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.barcode-for-.net/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services : http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.barcode/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodenet/Home
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.barcode-product-family/193/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.barcode-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066