Convert Online Web Pages to Word PDF Image & Other Formats Using Cloud API
(Oct 22 2014 - 11:34:30 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose for Cloud 184.108.40.206. The Aspose for Cloud GUI has been improved and several new fields and filters have been added to let you check usage and search the API call history. Please visit https://cloud.aspose.com which now provides a better user experience. With this new release, the create, read, manipulate and export features are greatly improved. You can extract sections, update page setup and convert online web pages to Word, PDF, image and many other formats. You can also set the PreblendImages option when converting to PDF using the saveAs resource. Several UI and API issues have also been fixed in this release. Below is a list of enhancements.
- Get all sections – This feature allows you to get a list of all sections present in a Word document. Use the sections resource and send a GET request to get this list.
- Get a specific section – This feature allows you to get any section from a Word document. Use the section resource and send a GET request to get a section.
- Get page setup information – This feature allows you to get page setup information from any section of a Word document. Use the pageSetup resource and send a GET request for this purpose.
- Update page setup – This feature allows you to update page setup of any section in a Word document. Use the pageSetup resource and send a POST request (specifying page setup options in the request body) to update page setup.
- Convert web pages to Word documents – This feature allows you to convert online web pages to Word, PDF, images and several other formats. Use the loadWebDocument resource and send a POST request (passing save options in the request body) to convert web pages.
- In addition to the above mentioned feature, the Aspose.Words for Cloud codebase has been upgraded to version 14.8.0 for improved performance and a better user experience.
• Implementation of Heroku SSO for Client application have been made to the Aspose for Cloud platform
• Fixed issue in the Aspose for Cloud UI: Update History, Upgrade Plan, Account, Dashboard and Login screens.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose for Cloud documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose for Cloud for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Get a List of Sections from a Word Document: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordscloud/Get+a+List+of+Sections+from+a+Word+Document
- Convert web pages to Word Documents: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordscloud/Convert+web+pages+to+Word+Documents
Overview: Aspose for Cloud
Aspose for Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers that offer a unique suite of APIs to work with Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, and email formats and protocols. It supports all features for file processing, document scanning, barcodes creation and recognition, and allows extracting text or images too. You can also work with SaaSpose APIs using REST SDKs that can be called from .NET, Java, PHP and Ruby etc.
More about Aspose for Cloud
- Homepage of Aspose for Cloud APIs Suite: http://www.aspose.com/cloud/total-api.aspx
- Online documentation for Aspose for Cloud: http://www.aspose.com/docs/dashboard.action
- Download available Aspose for Cloud SDKs: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-for-cloud-apis.html
- Aspose for Cloud Examples: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/rest/Aspose+for+Cloud+REST+Live+Examples
- Ask technical questions/queries from Aspose for Cloud Support Team: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/default.aspx?GroupID=15
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066