Excel Printing with Image, Copying Cell Format & Pivot Table are Improved
(Apr 26 2013 - 04:01:54 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 7.4.3 has been released. This hotfix is a maintenance release that contains fixes regarding issues reported in earlier versions. In the new release, several important issues have been addressed. For example, issues around formatting cells, rendering PivotTables and charts, rendering Excel files and rendering image files from charts / worksheets have been resolved. Issues pertaining to the formula calculation engine have also been fixed. This release includes plenty of improved features and bug fixes as listed below
- Pivot table borders were wrongly visible and green ellipse word art/picture was wrongly rendered around the chart
- Shape.getLineFormat().getWeight() returns incorrect value is now fixed
- Printing Excel with image Issue is fixed
- Copying cell formatting issue is resolved
- Different value to Excel when accessing invalid reference is fixed
- Issue with COUNTA and INDIRECT formulas is resolved
- Chart to Image feature caused OutOfMemoryException is now fixed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Data Filtering and Validation: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsjava/Data+Filtering+and+Validation
- Convert an Excel table to a range of data: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsjava/Convert+an+Excel+table+to+a+range+of+data
Overview: Aspose.Cells for Java
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.
More about Aspose.Cells for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/java/excel-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsjava/Home
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.cells/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for Java Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.cells-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066