Images Display on Mobile Platforms (iPhone & W7), Better PST Conversion
(Mar 28 2013 - 10:05:14 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 2.8.0. This release is a maintenance release that fixes various issues related to PST and other email conversion operations. It has fixed issues related to PST operations including extracting messages from PST, loading large size PSTs created with Aspose.Email in Outlook, and PST corruption based on adding SMIME message types. With all these and other bugs fixed, PST operations have improved considerably. This release also includes a fix for displaying Microsoft Word documents with embedded images on mobile platform. Images are now displayed fine on mobile platforms such as iPhone and W7. The main bug fixes & improved features added in this release are listed below
- Changing the time zone when converting emails to MHT
- Large PST created by Aspose.Email hangs in MS Outlook 2010 is now fixed.
- MailPrinter.Print method in Aspose.Email 184.108.40.206 creates a thread which is never killed
- "ArgumentException: 'invalid' is not a supported encoding name" generated when saving MSG from PST is now fixed.
- Unexpected error with invalid/corrupt PST is now resolved.
- Message Headers lost when message saved from PST is now resolved.
- Issues with Extracted MSGs from PST are resolved.
- Corrupt PST created after adding EML items is fixed
- Embedded images in mail, working in Outlook but not on iPhone is now fixed.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Creating and Saving Outlook Message (MSG) Files: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/emailnet/Creating+and+Saving+Outlook+Message+%28MSG%29+Files
- EML to MSG Converter: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/emailnet/EML+to+MSG+Converter
Overview: Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/.net/email-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/dashboard.action
- Demos of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.email/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.email-product-family/499/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066