Write Updated Project Resource &Tasks Data Back to 2013 MPP Files
(Mar 14 2013 - 10:16:41 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
We are happy to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 5.2.0. With this month’s release, we are glad to share that Aspose.Tasks now supports writing updated data back to 2013 MPP files. This includes writing updated Calendar data, task data, task link data, resource data, resource assignment data, outline codes and extended attributes back to 2013 MPP files. This month’s release also includes a new feature of rendering Project data to pre-defined page sizes. This includes Ao, A1, A2, A3, A4, Ledger and Letter size pages.In addition, this latest version also includes some enhancements such as ability to increase row heights for auto-adjusting a cell’s contents and reading fixed cost values from 2010 MPP format. This month’s release includes a number of enhancements as well as bug fixes. Below is the complete list of new features and important bug fixes included in this release.
- Write Outline codes and Extended attributes in 2013 MPP format
- Write Project’s Calendar data in MSP 2013 MPP format
- Write Project’s Task data in MSP 2013 MPP format
- Write Project’s Task Links data in MSP 2013 MPP format
- Write Project’s Resource data in MSP 2013 MPP format
- Write Project’s Resource Assignment data in MSP 2013 MPP format
- [Gantt Chart] Support pre-defined page sizes
- [Gantt chart image] ability to increase height of rows
- Read fixed cost values from MSP 2010 files
- Export to TaskUsage View returns NullReference exception is fixed
- Exception resolved when change SaveOptions PresentationFormat
- [TaskLinks] Order of MPP TaskLinks is different from XML TaskLinks is fixed
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Rendering Project Data on Pre-Defined Page sizes: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/tasksnet/Rendering+Project+Data+on+Pre-Defined+Page+sizes
- Saving a Project as PDF: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/tasksnet/Saving+a+Project+as+PDF
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/.net/project-management-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.tasks/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/tasksnet/Home
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.tasks-for-.net/96/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066