Read Resources, Tasks & Calendar Data for MS Project 2013 MPP Formats
(Jan 21 2013 - 10:31:11 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
We are happy to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 5.0.0. This month’s release provides support for reading Miscrosoft Project 2013 MPP formats. Aspose.Tasks now facilitates reading general project properties, calendar information, task and task link data, resource and resource assignment data, and outline codes and extended task attributes data for Microsoft Project 2013 formats. This version also incorporates a new feature that lets you read a task’s budget work and cost values from Microsoft Project 2007/2010 MPP files, that were not supported earlier. In addition, another new feature that lets you get the total number of pages for an MPP file, based on different TimeScale options has also been included in this month’s release. Below is the complete list of new features and important bug fixes included in this release.
- Read task's budget work and cost values from MS Project 2007/2010 MPP files.
- Number of pages in MPP file
- Reading support for MS Project 2013 MPP format
- Reading support for General Project properties
- Reading support for Calendar, Task, and Task Links.
- Reading support for Resource and Resource Assignment
- Reading support for Extended Task attributes and Outline codes
- Incorrect task duration data when read MPP file is now fixed.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Retrieve a Task's Budget Work and Cost Values: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/tasksnet/Retrieve+a+Task%27s+Budget+Work+and+Cost+Values
- Get Number of Pages in Project: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/tasksnet/Get+Number+of+Pages+in+Project
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.tasks/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.tasks-for-.net/96/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066