Use Swiss Post Parcel Barcode & Better Naming Convention in SQL Reports
(Jan 15 2013 - 12:49:28 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
We are happy to announce the new release of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 5.3.0. This month’s release will also discuss some important features from the previous releases of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services. Some important features are enhanced naming convention, generating barcodes with enhanced GS1Datamatrix and Swiss Post Parcel practice; generate barcodes with the Swiss Post Parcel symbology. This release also includes the enhanced DataMatrix practice. Below is the list of new features supported in this version.
- Rename DisplayText to Display2DText.
- Support Swiss Post Parcel barcode for reporting service
- Support Code32 (Pharmacode)
- Support Databar OmniDirectional generation
- Support Databar Limited generation
- Support Databar Expanded generation
- Checksum feature requires changes
- Rewrite DataMatrix generation with error correction
- Check GS1Datamatrix and SwissPost generation.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Full Alpha Numeric Symbologies: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodereportingservices/Full+Alpha+Numeric+Symbologies
- Display Barcodes on Dataset Based Reports: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodereportingservices/Display+Barcodes+on+Dataset+Based+Reports
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services is a .NET solution for the rendering of barcode images in SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008 Reporting Services. It supports 29+ linear (1D) and 2D barcode symbologies including MacroPdf417, Australia Post, OneCode, Code128, Code39, PDF417, UPCA, Codabar, MSI and QR etc. Also render barcode images on reports in BMP, JPG, PNG and GIF formats. Other features include EAN-128 application identifiers, DPI resolution settings, barcode size and location adjustments.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/categories/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.barcode-for-reporting-services/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services : http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.barcode-for-reporting-services/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services : http://www.aspose.com/demos/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.barcode/demo.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services : http://docs.aspose.com/display/barcodereportingservices/Home
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.barcode-product-family/193/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.barcode-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066