Merges Multiple Presentations Uploaded at Amazon S3 & Dropbox Storage
(Dec 17 2012 - 02:59:40 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Saaspose development team is proud to announce merging of multiple presentations using Saaspose.Slides REST API using Saaspose.Slides REST API. Saaspose.Slides is a REST API which allows you to process presentations; create, modify, and convert presentations in the cloud. You can get formatting information of a slide, replace text, convert presentations to other file formats, or you may choose to manage your slides. You can merge multiple presentations into a single presentation using Saaspose.Slides REST API in your application. All you need to do is upload all the input files on Saaspose Storage and execute this feature. Once the files are merged, you can download the merged presentation file from Saaspose Storage. Saaspose provides the support for uploading presentations on other storage servers as well such as Amazon S3 and Dropbox and execute the “merge multiple presentations” feature on the uploaded files. You can directly merge the presentations on your local system using Saaspose.Slides REST API and SDKs without saving the file to Saaspose Storage. It is a single call process that uses merge presentations controller resource ; it uploads the files to server, merges multiple presentations into a single presentation, sends the merged file back as response stream and deletes the source files from the server. You can merge multiple presentations into a single presentation and share it across any platform.You can refer to our documentation that guides through the features and examples of Saaspose.Slides. To get started with Saaspose.Slides API, you only need to sign up at Saaspose and get application information. You can opt for free development account that enables you to evaluate all of our APIs.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.Slides documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Merge multiple presentations (.NET REST): http://saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/Merge+multiple+presentations+%28.NET+REST%29
- Merge multiple presentations (Java REST): http://saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/Merge+multiple+presentations+%28Java+REST%29
Saaspose.Slides is a REST based API that allows developers to read, write & modify a PowerPoint presentations in cloud. It is platform independent API & can be used by developers in web, desktop, mobile & cloud applications alike. It provides a rich set of features like creating presentation from scratch, modify various aspect of a presentation & converting a presentation to PDF, XPS, TIFF, SVG, HTML, PNG, JPEG, GIF & BMP formats. It helps you add, modify or extract text from the presentation.
More about Saaspose.Slides
- Homepage of Saaspose.Slides: http://saaspose.com/api/slides
- Online documentation of Saaspose.Slides: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/Home
- Download available Saaspose SDKs: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/1.6+-+Available+SDKs
- Saaspose.Slides Examples: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/1.2+-+Saaspose.Slides+Examples
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066