PDF Files Conversion to HTML on Local System or Trough REST Interface
(Dec 09 2012 - 09:54:44 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Saaspose.Pdf is a REST API that allows creating, editing and manipulating PDF files in the cloud. Whether its text extraction, image extraction or conversion to other file formats, Saaspose.Pdf has it all in this REST API. You can integrate its feature into your application using any programming language of your choice. Saaspose.Pdf is a suite of exciting features that helps to enhance the productivity of your application. One of these powerful but simple features is conversion of PDF files to other file formats and images using Saaspose.Pdf REST API. Saaspose.Pdf allows you to convert PDF file to HTML in the cloud. You do not need to manually convert the PDF file to HTML; Saaspose.Pdf is there to perform the required tasks in your applications. The conversion of PDF file to HTML generates a unique and permanent link. This link would always be located at the same URL. One of the benefits of this conversion is that you can utilize the code generated by the conversion and place it as per your requirements. As it is a REST API, you only need to consume its REST interface in your application. You can either invoke these REST operations directly using your own code or you can use a REST client for your particular language. You can directly convert PDF files to HTML on your local system using Saaspose.Pdf direct REST interface and SDKs without saving the file to Saaspose storage or any other supported storage. You can use the file path or stream to convert the local PDF file to HTML using Saaspose.Pdf REST API. The file is sent through request stream to Saaspose servers, processed and the output is sent back as response stream. In this case, the file is not saved on Saaspose storage. It is a single call process that uses convert controller resource; it uploads the file to server, converts the file to the desired format, sends the converted file back as response stream and deletes the source file from the server.
Relevant pages & articles from documentation
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.Pdf documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Convert Local PDF File to HTML without using Storage (Java REST) : http://saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/Convert+Local+PDF+File+to+HTML+without+using+Storage+%28Java+REST%29
- Create Empty PDF from HTML (.NET REST): http://saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/Create+Empty+PDF+from+HTML+%28.NET+REST%29
Saaspose.Pdf is a REST API to create, edit & manipulate PDF files. It also convert PDF file to DOC, DOCX, HTML, XPS, TIFF etc. You can create a new PDF either from scratch or from HTML, XML, template, database, XPS or an image. A PDF file can also be rendered to JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and many other image formats. It works with any language like .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python and many others. It is platform independent REST API & working with web, desktop, mobile or cloud applications alike.
More about Saaspose.Pdf
- Homepage of Saaspose.Pdf: http://saaspose.com/api/pdf
- Download Latest Saaspose SDKs: https://github.com/saaspose/Saaspose.SDK-for-Java
- Saaspose.Pdf REST Live Examples: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/1.4+-+Saaspose.Pdf+REST+Live+Examples
- Read online documentation of Saaspose.Pdf: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/Home
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066