Customize Barcode Size, Generate Barcode with Checksum Option in Cloud
(Nov 30 2012 - 12:25:35 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Saaspose.Barcode API allows you to generate barcode images in various formats and recognize barcode from those images as well. You can also set the image resolution of the barcodes. Using this REST API, you can generate barcodes with appropriate code text location. Saaspose.Barcode supports barcode generation with checksum option and it allows rotating the barcode image with suitable angle. You can customize barcode size and set x and y dimensions of barcode as per your requirements. You can provide custom values for width and height of barcode image to generate images with better quality and readability. Similarly, Saaspose.Barcode allows you to specify barcode image margins or you may choose to set the height of bars in the barcode image. Using Saaspose.Barcode REST API, you can specify the format while saving the barcode image. It also facilitates you to specify the codetext and symbology for barcode in your PHP applications. Barcode generation and processing the generated image with a variety of features is a simple task without involving any complicated tasks. From barcode generation to customizing the barcode image resolution, Saaspose.Barcode provides a variety of features that you can incorporate in your applications by utilizing the PHP examples. You can use any required feature or you may choose to use a set of examples offered by this feature-rich API to incorporate the required features in your applications and get quality results in no time.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.Barcode documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.Barcode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Generate Barcode with Checksum Option (PHP SDK):
- Set X and Y Dimensions of Barcode (PHP SDK): http://saaspose.com/docs/display/barcode/Set+X+and+Y+Dimensions+%28PHP+SDK%29
Saaspose.Barcode is a cloud based REST API that helps developers to generate new barcode images from scratch, recognize barcodes from images, specify barcode text attributes, set barcode image characteristics like width, height, border style, output format etc. Developers can create barcode using more than 40 symbologies like (1D) EAN13, EAN8, UPCA, UPCE barcode, MSI & Code11 (2D) like PDF417, DataMatrix, Aztec, QR, Italian Post 25 & postal types like Postnet, Planet, USPS OneCode & many more.
More about Saaspose.Barcode
- Homepage of Saaspose.Barcode: http://saaspose.com/api/barcode
- Download of Saaspose.BarCode SDKs: https://github.com/saaspose
- Saaspose.BarCode Features: http://saaspose.com/docs/display/barcode/1.1.2+-+Saaspose.BarCode+Features
- Online documentation for Saaspose.BarCode: http://saaspose.com/docs/display/barcode/Home
- Saaspose.BarCode REST API Live Examples: http://saaspose.com/docs/display/barcode/1.2+-+Saaspose.BarCode+Examples
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066