Covert Auto Shapes, Charts, OLE Objects & Picture to Image in a Worksheet
(Oct 17 2012 - 12:33:43 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
Workbooks are used to organize and analyze different kind of data quickly and efficiently. There can be multiple worksheets in a workbook that help to organize the data in much better way. A workbook may contain a variety of objects such as auto shapes, charts, ole objects, pictures, etc. You can convert different objects in a worksheet to image using Saaspose.Cells REST API. You can convert auto shapes in a workbook to images and save the images for further use. You can also convert single or multiple charts to images using Saaspose.Cells. You can choose a specific chart from a worksheet to be converted to an image. Saaspose.Cells provides the liberty to manipulate the objects of the worksheets and provides solutions to meet your document manipulation requirements. Using these features, you can convert ole object to image with efficient and quick results. An ole object may contain different types of external objects and Saaspose.Cells supports the conversion of such objects to images in no time. You can also convert pictures in a worksheet to images using Saaspose.Cells API. Another important and interesting feature is that you can convert a worksheet to an image. This is quite a useful and significant aspect of worksheets and the worksheet elements and formatting is not compromised during the conversion to image. These features can be used in your application using any language of your choice such as .NET, Java, PHP and Ruby. You can utilize our SDK and REST examples to work with worksheet elements and across any platform. All you need to do is download the required SDK and get started with Saaspose.Cells feature-rich API.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.Cells documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Convert Ole object to Image (.NET REST): http://saaspose.com/docs/display/cells/Convert+Oleobject+to+Image+%28.NET+REST%29
- Convert Workbook to different File Formats (.NET SDK): http://saaspose.com/docs/display/cells/Convert+Workbook+to+different+File+Formats+%28.NET+SDK%29
Saaspose.Cells is a REST based API for processing spreadsheets in the cloud. It allows creating, manipulating and converting spreadsheets in your web, desktop, mobile and cloud applications. It supports rows, columns, cells, text, data, images, hyperlinks, comments, formulas & many other aspects of spreadsheet. It can be used with any language to incorporate the spreadsheet processing features in any type of business application. It is a platform independent API & can be used with any language.
More about Saaspose.Cells
- Homepage of Saaspose.Cells: http://saaspose.com/api/cells
- Download latest available Saaspose.Cells SDKs: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/cells/1.3+-+Saaspose.Cells+SDKs
- Online documentation of Saaspose.Cells: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/cells/Home
- Saaspose.Cells REST API Live Examples: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/cells/1.4+-+Saaspose.Cells+REST+Live+Examples
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066