Export Visio Diagram to XAML, Visio Diagrams Rendering on Linux, Mono
(Oct 16 2012 - 12:45:55 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 2.7.0. This release supports exporting Microsoft Visio diagrams to XAML format as well as getting connectors glued to a shape. A new API – Shape.GluedShapes – has been introduced and you can get a list of IDs for all the connectors glued to a specific shape using this API. This release also includes the most recent bug fixes. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Export Diagram to XAML.
- Support Shape.GluedShapes(Flags, CategoryFilter, pOtherConnectedShape)
- Now can render diagrams on Linux + Mono
- Support pre-defined page sizes when rendering to PDF
- Extend AddShape method to support group shapes
- Create method Shear in class DrMatrix from Aspose.Foundation.
- Exception fixed while read VSD file.
- While setting empty string, an Array out of bounds exception occurs and is fixed
- Wrong text alignment issue is resolved within the red circles
- The number of Connects on the Page is different, when diagram is loaded from .vsd and .vdx fails.
- Improved Export from VSD to HTML
- Output of new diagram is corrected when converted to XPS
- Output of new diagram is corrected when converted to PDF
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Export Diagram to XAML: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Export+Diagram+to+XAML
- Get Glued Shapes: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Get+Glued+Shapes
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model.It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
-Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demos for Aspose.Diagram for .NET:
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Diagram for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.diagram-for-.net/489/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-diagram-for-net.html
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066