Get PDF Links Count, Extract Specific Link or All Links of a PDF File
(Oct 14 2012 - 11:29:11 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Saaspose development team is proud to announce the new release of Saaspose.Pdf. This new release allows managing links of a PDF file using REST API. Saaspose.PDF offers a set of features that allow you to manage links of PDF files. There might be scenarios to extract links from a PDF file and use those links as required. Saaspose.Pdf eliminates the need of any complex tasks involved in links extraction from PDF files. It supports to extract all links, extract specific link from a page and get links count in PDF file. You can extract all links from a page in PDF file using Saaspose.PDF REST API. It also allows you to extract selected links from a PDF file, i.e. you can opt for specific link extraction without any hassle. You can also get the number of links in a PDF file through Saaspose.Pdf. You can utilize our SDK and REST examples to manage links of PDF files in the cloud. All you need to do is download the required SDK from Github.com and incorporate the useful features into your application. Please refer to Saaspose.Pdf documentation for more details. Saaspose.Pdf is a flexible API and it can be easily integrated with Saaspose APIs that produces productivity in applications and quality results. As it is a REST API, you only need to consume its REST interface in your application. You can either invoke these REST operations directly using your own code or you can use a REST client for your particular language.
Relevant pages & articles from documentation
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.Pdf documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Get All Links on a Page in PDF (.NET REST): http://saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/Get+All+Links+on+a+Page+in+PDF+%28.NET+REST%29
- Get Selected Link on a Page in PDF (Java REST): http://saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/Get+Selected+Link+on+a+Page+in+PDF+%28Java+REST%29
Saaspose.Pdf is a REST API to create, edit & manipulate PDF files. It also convert PDF file to DOC, DOCX, HTML, XPS, TIFF etc. You can create a new PDF either from scratch or from HTML, XML, template, database, XPS or an image. A PDF file can also be rendered to JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and many other image formats. It works with any language like .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python and many others. It is platform independent REST API & working with web, desktop, mobile or cloud applications alike.
More about Saaspose.Pdf
- Homepage of Saaspose.Pdf: http://saaspose.com/api/pdf
- Download Latest Saaspose SDKs: https://github.com/saaspose/Saaspose.SDK-for-Java
- Saaspose.Pdf REST Live Examples: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/1.4+-+Saaspose.Pdf+REST+Live+Examples
- Read online documentation of Saaspose.Pdf: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/Home
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066