Merge, Append Multiple PDF Files into Single PDF at Amazon S3, Dropbox
(Oct 09 2012 - 11:51:36 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Saaspose development team is proud to announce the new release of Saaspose.Pdf. This new release allows merging multiple PDF documents using REST API. You can merge multiple PDF files into a single document using Saaspose.PDF REST API. All you need to do is upload all the input files on Saaspose Storage and execute this feature. Once the files are merged, you can download the merged PDF file from Saaspose Storage. Similarly, you can append multiple PDF files using Saaspose.Pdf REST API in your applications. You can also append PDF files by specifying the page ranges i.e. start and end ranges of the document. You can quickly merge several PDF documents into a single PDF file and share it across any platform. Saaspose provides the support for uploading PDF files on other storage servers as well such as Amazon S3 and Dropbox. You can utilize our SDK and REST examples to work with attachments in your PDF files. You can refer to our documentation that guides through the features and examples of Saaspose.Pdf. By using Saaspose.Pdf SDKs, you can append multiple PDF files into a single document. Saaspose.Pdf offers various features for PDF files creation and manipulation in the cloud. The feature-rich API provides the solutions to work with PDF files using any programming language of your choice. You can integrate Saaspose.Pdf with other File Format APIs to enhance the document processing in your applications.
Relevant pages & articles from documentation
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.Pdf documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Merge multiple PDF files (Java REST): http://saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/Merge+multiple+PDF+files+%28Java+REST%29
- Append PDF files (.NET REST): http://saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/Append+PDF+files+%28.NET+REST%29
- Append PDF file by Specifying Start & End Ranges for Pages (PHP REST): http://saaspose.com/docs/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=2294080
Saaspose.Pdf is a REST API to create, edit & manipulate PDF files. It also convert PDF file to DOC, DOCX, HTML, XPS, TIFF etc. You can create a new PDF either from scratch or from HTML, XML, template, database, XPS or an image. A PDF file can also be rendered to JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and many other image formats. It works with any language like .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python and many others. It is platform independent REST API & working with web, desktop, mobile or cloud applications alike.
More about Saaspose.Pdf
- Homepage of Saaspose.Pdf: http://saaspose.com/api/pdf
- Download Latest Saaspose SDKs: https://github.com/saaspose/Saaspose.SDK-for-Java
- Saaspose.Pdf REST Live Examples: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/1.4+-+Saaspose.Pdf+REST+Live+Examples
- Read online documentation of Saaspose.Pdf: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/Home
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066