Create Word Documents from XML Template with Original Formatting in Cloud
(Oct 07 2012 - 11:22:38 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Saaspose development team is very happy to announce the new release of Saaspose.Words. This release allows converting XML templates to doc or docx using Saaspose.Words REST API. Your application’s requirements can vary according to different scenarios in today’s web applications era. You may require to create a Word document that user can download and use its data accordingly. Saaspose.Words offers a feature to create documents from XML in the cloud. Using Saaspose.Words, XML to Doc conversion is simple, reliable and you get the desired results quickly. This REST API eliminates the need of putting in lots of work and efforts to convert XML to Doc or Docx. An XML template can contain any kind of data including pictures, plain text, rich text or controls like calendar and combo boxes. Saaspose.Words assures that the formatting information and the content of XML template is retained after conversion from XML to Doc or Docx. Saaspose.Words REST API makes it easy for you to achieve this task without making separate solutions to populate a Word document from XML template. You can utilize REST API in different languages to execute XML template for creating a Word document. You can choose from your desired programming language such as .NET, Java, PHP and Ruby. You can also refer to our REST examples and SDKs for more information on “execute XML template” feature. For more details, please refer to Saaspose.Words documentation. You can execute mail merge template as well that yields well formatted MS Word documents. Saaspose.Words provides easy and simple methods to execute mail merge in your documents and create documents like letters, labels and envelopes.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.Words documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Execute Mail Merge Template (PHP REST): http://saaspose.com/docs/display/words/Execute+Mail+Merge+Template+%28PHP+REST%29
- Execute Mail Merge Template (Java SDK): http://saaspose.com/docs/display/words/Execute+Mail+Merge+Template+%28Java+SDK%29
Saaspose.Words is a platform independent REST API used for cloud based document creation, manipulation & conversion. It allows converting document to DOC, DOCX, XPS, TIFF, PDF, HTML, SWF & many other formats. It can be used languages like .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Rails, Python, jQuery & many others. It can also be integrated with other cloud services to process documents. Other features include Create & modify watermark, content & formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features.
More about Saaspose.Words
- Homepage of Saaspose.Words: http://saaspose.com/api/words
- Download latest available Saaspose SDKs: http://saaspose.com/docs/display/words/1.6+-+Available+SDKs
- Online documentation of Saaspose.Words: http://saaspose.com/docs/display/words/Home
- Saaspose.Words REST Live Examples: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/words/1.4+-+Saaspose.Words+REST+Live+Examples
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066