Get Count of All Bookmarks & Manage Selected Bookmarks in a PDF File
(Oct 01 2012 - 12:53:26 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Saaspose development team is proud to announce the new release of Saaspose.Pdf. This new release allows you to manage bookmarks in a PDF file with quality results. You can use bookmarks in your PDF file to make it more useful and navigate to a specific page easily. A PDF file may contain several bookmarks; you can get all bookmarks in a PDF file using Saaspose.Pdf REST API. You can also get count of all bookmarks used in a PDF file. There might be scenarios where you want to get only selected bookmark from a PDF file and use it as per your requirements, and you can achieve this easily with Saaspose.Pdf. You can also work with child bookmarks in a PDF file using Saaspose.Pdf REST API. You can get the count of child bookmarks in a PDF file. You can also get child bookmark count for selected parent in PDF using Saaspose.Pdf REST API in your applications. You can utilize our SDK and REST examples to manage bookmarks in PDF files in the cloud. It requires a simple step, download the required SDK from Github.com and incorporate the useful features into your application. Please refer to Saaspose.Pdf documentation for more details. You can manipulate your PDF files with a variety of features supported by Saaspose.Pdf. You can extract images, extract text, convert PDF files to other file formats, manage annotations and form fields etc. As it is a REST API, you only need to consume its REST interface in your application.
Relevant pages & articles from documentation
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.Pdf documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Get All Bookmarks in a PDF (.NET REST): http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/Get+All+Bookmarks+in+a+PDF+%28.NET+REST%29
- Get Selected Bookmark in PDF (Java REST): http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/Get+Selected+Bookmark+in+PDF+%28Java+REST%29
Saaspose.Pdf is a REST API to create, edit & manipulate PDF files. It also convert PDF file to DOC, DOCX, HTML, XPS, TIFF etc. You can create a new PDF either from scratch or from HTML, XML, template, database, XPS or an image. A PDF file can also be rendered to JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and many other image formats. It works with any language like .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python and many others. It is platform independent REST API & working with web, desktop, mobile or cloud applications alike.
More about Saaspose.Pdf
- Homepage of Saaspose.Pdf: http://saaspose.com/api/pdf
- Download Latest Saaspose SDKs: https://github.com/saaspose/Saaspose.SDK-for-Java
- Saaspose.Pdf REST Live Examples: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/1.4+-+Saaspose.Pdf+REST+Live+Examples
- Read online documentation of Saaspose.Pdf: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/Home
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066