Java Library for Images Conversion to PSD, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF or GIF
(Sep 26 2012 - 03:46:32 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Aspose development team is proud to expand its components family with the addition of a new product knows as Aspose.Imaging for Java. Aspose products help developers work with a wide variety of file formats from within their own applications. Aspose.Imaging for Java brings easy image conversion and manipulation to developers who work in a Java environment. As with all of our products, Aspose.Imaging provides features that go beyond the native capabilities of the development platform. It works independent of other applications and although Aspose.Imaging allows you to save to Adobe PhotoShop® format (PSD), you do not need PhotoShop on the machine to do so. Aspose.Imaging is aimed at software developers who need to work with images in their Java applications. It is a well-structured API for loading, creating, saving and drawing images. Image conversion is one of the most common tasks that the API is used for, but it has extensive functionality beyond this. The drawing features in particular are useful for adding shapes, building up new images or adding watermarks to images. Aspose.Imaging for Java supports any operating system that runs Java runtime, including Microsoft Windows desktops and servers, Linux, Ubunty, and Mac OS X. It runs on J2SE 1.4.x, J2SE 5.0 (1.5), J2SE 6.0 (1.6), and J2SE 7.0 (1.7). Aspose.Imaging for Java is available for download. Start a free trial today and see what Aspose.Imaging for Java can do for you and your organization. The main new features added in this release are listed below
- Create Images from scratch
- Load and Edit existing Images of various formats like BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG and JPEG
- Export Images to various formats like BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG and PSD
- Draw using Core Functionality
- Draw using Advanced Functionality (with help of Graphics and GraphicsPath)
- Support primitive Objects like Arc, Bezier, Brush, Ellipse, Font, Line, Pen, Pie, Polygon, Point, Rectangle, Region, Text etc.
- Register Custom Image Formats
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Imaging for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Imaging for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Your First Aspose.Imaging for Java Application: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/imagingjava/Your+First+Aspose.Imaging+for+Java+Application
- Saving Image files: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/imagingjava/Saving+Image+files
- Creating own Image files: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/imagingjava/Creating+Image+files
Overview: Aspose.Imaging for Java
Aspose.Imaging for Java is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their Java application. It allows developers to convert images to BMP, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG & PSD formats. It draws images using advanced features like Graphics & GraphicsPath. The drawing feature is useful for adding shapes, building up new images or adding watermarks to images. It works well with both web & windows applications. It supports JDK 1.5 & above.
More about Aspose.Imaging for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Imaging for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.imaging-for-java/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Imaging for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.imaging-for-java/default.aspx
- Online documentation Aspose.Imaging for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/imagingjava/Home
- Demos of Aspose.Imaging for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.imaging/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Imaging for Java Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.imaging-product-family/498/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose.imaging-product-family.html
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066