Get Number of Images in a Slide or Presentation & Save Slide as Image
(Sep 23 2012 - 11:33:53 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Saaspose development team is proud to announce the new release of Saaspose.Slides. With this new release of Saaspose.Slides, you can manage images in your presentations using Saaspose.Slides REST API. There might be scenarios where there are a number of images used in your presentations. Using Saaspose.Slides, you can get all the number of images in presentation. You can also get the number of images in a single slide. Saaspose.Slides allows you to get image count from a presentation uploaded at Amazon S3 storage. Saaspose.Slides offers another aspect of images and presentations i.e. you can save slide as an image. You can also save a slide as an image with specified size and use it accordingly in your applications. Whether, it’s getting image count from presentations or saving a slide as an image, Saaspose.Slides has it all with quick and productive results. You can utilize our SDK and REST examples to manage images in your presentations using Saaspose.Slides REST API.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.Slides documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Get Number of Images in a Presentation (.NET REST): http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/Get+Number+of+Images+in+a+Presentation+%28.NET+REST%29
- Save a Slide as Image with Default Size (Java REST): http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/Save+a+Slide+as+Image+with+Default+Size+%28Java+REST%29
- Get Number of Images in a Slide (PHP REST): http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/Get+Number+of+Images+in+a+Slide+%28PHP+REST%29
Saaspose.Slides is a REST based API that allows developers to read, write & modify a PowerPoint presentations in cloud. It is platform independent API & can be used by developers in web, desktop, mobile & cloud applications alike. It provides a rich set of features like creating presentation from scratch, modify various aspect of a presentation & converting a presentation to PDF, XPS, TIFF, SVG, HTML, PNG, JPEG, GIF & BMP formats. It helps you add, modify or extract text from the presentation.
More about Saaspose.Slides
- Homepage of Saaspose.Slides: http://saaspose.com/api/slides
- Online documentation of Saaspose.Slides: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/Home
- Download available Saaspose SDKs: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/1.6+-+Available+SDKs
- Saaspose.Slides Examples: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/1.2+-+Saaspose.Slides+Examples
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066