Get, Set, Remove & Manage Document Properties of PDF Files by REST API
(Sep 12 2012 - 04:24:03 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Saaspose development team is proud to announce the new release of Saaspose.Pdf. This new release now allows developers to manage document properties of PDF files using Saaspose.Pdf REST API. Using Saaspose.Pdf, you can set a single document property. This REST API allows you to get all properties of document or you may choose to get a specific property from documents. You can also remove all document properties or any single property of your presentation using Saaspose.Pdf REST API. You can utilize our SDK and REST examples to manage document properties of PDF files in the cloud.It requires a simple step, download the required SDK from Github.com and incorporate the useful features into your application. For more details, please refer to Saaspose.Pdf documentation. Using Saaspose.Pdf API, you can manage document properties of presentations such as get or remove all properties of a document and set a single document property. You can integrate Saaspose.Pdf with other File Format APIs to use a variety of features for better productivity of your application.
Relevant pages & articles from documentation
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.Pdf documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Get Document Properties (.NET REST): http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/Get+Document+Properties+%28.NET+REST%29
- Get a Single Document Property (Java REST): http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/Get+a+Single+Document+Property+%28Java+REST%29
- Get Form Field Count (Java REST): http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/Get+Form+Field+Count+%28Java+REST%29
Saaspose.Pdf is a REST API to create, edit & manipulate PDF files. It also convert PDF file to DOC, DOCX, HTML, XPS, TIFF etc. You can create a new PDF either from scratch or from HTML, XML, template, database, XPS or an image. A PDF file can also be rendered to JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and many other image formats. It works with any language like .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python and many others. It is platform independent REST API & working with web, desktop, mobile or cloud applications alike.
More about Saaspose.Pdf
- Homepage of Saaspose.Pdf: http://saaspose.com/api/pdf
- Download Latest Saaspose SDKs: https://github.com/saaspose/Saaspose.SDK-for-Java
- Saaspose.Pdf REST Live Examples: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/1.4+-+Saaspose.Pdf+REST+Live+Examples
- Read online documentation of Saaspose.Pdf: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/pdf/Home
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066