Contacts Addition to Exchange Server & Set Follow up Flag Messages
(Sep 06 2012 - 01:04:49 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 2.1.0. This release includes new features, enhancements to existing features and resolution of reported issues. One of the new features is the ability to add contacts to an Exchange Server. This new version also supports logging the activity of Aspose.Email’s SMTP client for tracing purposes. We have also introduced setting the follow-up flag and due date for messages. In addition to the new features mentioned above, we have fixed a number of issues and introduced enhancements to some features. The main new and enhanced features added in this release are listed below
- Set follow up flag and due date for a message
- Add Contacts to Exchange
- Log Activity for Aspose.Email.Mail.SmtpClient
- Avoid expired/bad server certificate while using Aspose.Email.Mail.SmtpClient
- Special char "ì" is converted to square when EML is converted to Mhtml
- Priority displayed while saving an Eml message into a Mhtml file
- Property Fields of the extracted message changing is fixed
- How to set container class for any PST folder
- How to get the Email Address of current MailBox using ExchangeWebServiceClient?
- Setting the Time Zone on Appointments
- EML files Hanging MailMessage.Load
- Email Property merging is fixed when extracted from PST
- Some text in the start of an EML extracted from MBOXRD
- MapiCalendar.save failure is fixed to save recurring events on Calendar
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Manage Conversation Items on Exchange Server: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/emailnet/Manage+Conversation+Items+on+Exchange+Server
- Managing Attachments with Aspose Outlook: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/emailnet/Managing+Attachments+with+Aspose+Outlook
Overview: Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.email/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.email-product-family/499/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066