Add, Remove, Hide/Unhide or Move Worksheet in Workbooks in the Cloud
(Sep 05 2012 - 04:28:06 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
The latest version of Saaspose.Cells contains a collection of features that helps developers to manage your worksheets. You can add a new worksheet in your workbooks. You can hide a worksheet in your document, and you may choose to unhide a worksheet in a workbook as required. You can also move a worksheet within a workbook. Moreover, Saaspose.Cells allows you to remove a worksheet from permanently from your document. Saaspose.Cells is a feature-rich API that helps you in manipulating the worksheets using different features. We have SDK and REST examples for Saaspose.Cells REST API that help you utilize it for your applications in the cloud. You can refer to our REST and SDK examples for different programming languages. Saaspose.Cells not only supports various features for worksheet management but it also collaborates with other File Format APIs to enhance your experience of document manipulation in different file formats. You can easily manage your worksheets using Saaspose.Cells REST API in the cloud.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.Cells documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Add a New Worksheet (.NET REST): http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/cells/Add+a+New+Worksheet+%28.NET+REST%29
- Hide a Worksheet (Java REST): http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/cells/Hide+a+Worksheet+%28Java+REST%29
Saaspose.Cells is a REST based API for processing spreadsheets in the cloud. It allows creating, manipulating and converting spreadsheets in your web, desktop, mobile and cloud applications. It supports rows, columns, cells, text, data, images, hyperlinks, comments, formulas & many other aspects of spreadsheet. It can be used with any language to incorporate the spreadsheet processing features in any type of business application. It is a platform independent API & can be used with any language.
More about Saaspose.Cells
- Homepage of Saaspose.Cells: http://saaspose.com/api/cells
- Download latest available Saaspose.Cells SDKs: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/cells/1.3+-+Saaspose.Cells+SDKs
- Online documentation of Saaspose.Cells: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/cells/Home
- Saaspose.Cells REST API Live Examples: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/cells/1.4+-+Saaspose.Cells+REST+Live+Examples
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066