Saaspose.Newsletter September 2012 Edition is Out Now!
(Sep 02 2012 - 10:38:13 PM
) - [print blog
Saaspose Newsletter for September 2012 has now been published that highlights all newly added information, exciting new features & informative blogs about Saaspose APIs & SDKs. This month Saaspose.Words, Saaspose.Cells & Saaspose.Slides have introduced new features for finding & replacing text inside workbooks, Word documents & PowerPoint presentations. Apart from that Saaspose team have also added features for word documents, PowerPoint presentations & PDF files conversion to other file formats.
Tip of the Month: Invitation to Get Involved In Beta Release of Heroku Add-On
We’re very much excited to share a good news with Heroku lovers! As Saaspose is a platform and language independent REST API, we want to make sure that we provide examples, SDKs, add-ons, and plug-ins for your favorite language and platform. Our team has been working to integrate our REST API with Heroku and creating Heroku add-on to get you started with this platform. We have created different examples for Java, Ruby and Python for now. You can also download the source code of these examples from Github: https://github.com/saaspose/Saaspose-Heroku-Examples-for-Java
Our team has put a great deal of effort into bringing this add-on up quickly along with simple getting started documentation and examples etc. Now, we welcome all of you to be part of it during the beta stage. As you understand, we’ll have to invite interested users to be part of this beta release. So, if you want to get involved and peek into our Heroku add-on before it goes public, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Invitation for Heroku Add-On’, and we’ll send you an invitation. Click here to view simple getting started documentation: https://github.com/saaspose/Saaspose-Heroku-Examples-for-Java/blob/master/saaspose.md
Best of Saaspose API Blogs
Stay tuned with the recent updates, features and announcements of Saaspose APIs through Saaspose Blog.
1. Execute Mail Merge in Your Documents using Saaspose.Words REST API: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-words/archive/2012/08/27/execute-mail-merge-in-your-documents-using-saaspose-words-rest-api.html
2. Extract image text from local file or stream using Saaspose.OCR REST API: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-ocr/archive/2012/08/17/extract-image-text-from-local-file-or-stream-using-saaspose-ocr-rest-api.html
3. Add watermarks to the documents using Saaspose.Words REST API: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-words/archive/2012/08/10/add-watermarks-to-the-documents-using-saaspose-words-rest-api.html
4. Get formatting information of a slide using Saaspose.Slides REST API: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-slides/archive/2012/08/08/get-formatting-information-of-a-slide-using-saaspose-slides-rest-api.html
5. Add & delete charts from workbooks using Saaspose.Cells REST API: http://saaspose.com/blog/saaspose-cells/archive/2012/08/07/add-delete-charts-from-workbooks-using-saaspose-cells-rest-api.html
Latest From the Documentation
We have added many examples for various features of Saaspose File Format APIs in our documentation during the month of August. We have added various features to these file format APIs such as Saaspose.Pdf and Saaspose.Slides. These features include execute mail merge template, add watermark text and image, create PDF from XML, replace text in a slide etc. You may view a complete list of examples for each API in the following announcement posts:
- Saaspose.Pdf REST API Documentation Changes Introduced During the Month of August 2012: http://saaspose.com/blog/announcements/archive/2012/08/28/saaspose-pdf-rest-api-documentation-changes-introduced-during-the-month-of-august-2012.html
- Saaspose.Slides REST API Documentation Changes Introduced During the Month of August 2012: http://saaspose.com/blog/announcements/archive/2012/08/28/saaspose-slides-rest-api-documentation-changes-introduced-during-the-month-of-august-2012.html
Saaspose API SDK Updates
We have introduced features in our SDK for Java during the month of August 2012. There is a list of features available for each API on Github and you can download the required SDK. These new features are added in Saaspose.Slides REST API. These updates include a set of features for replacing text in PowerPoint documents. For more details, you may refer to the following announcement about Saaspose REST API Features Implemented in SDKs During the Month of August 2012: http://saaspose.com/blog/announcements/archive/2012/08/28/saaspose-rest-api-features-implemented-in-sdks-during-the-month-of-august-2012.html
Collect your copy of Saaspose September, July 2012 edition
Collect the English version of this Newsletter: http://saaspose.com/blog/newsletter/archive/2012/09/01/september-2012-newsletter.html
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Ask your question from Saaspose Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/saaspose?ref=ts
Saaspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066