Get or Set Custom Properties of PowerPoint Documents Using REST API
(Aug 26 2012 - 10:35:27 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Saaspose development team is proud to announce the new release of Saaspose.Slides. This release offers a useful set of features to manage document properties of Powerpoint presentations. You can add one or more new custom properties in your document. Using Saaspose.Slides REST API you can also set a single document property. This REST API allows you to get all properties of document or you may choose to get a specific property from documents. You can also remove all the properties or any single property of your presentation using Saaspose.Slides REST API. We have SDK and REST examples for Saaspose.Slides REST API that help you utilize it for your applications in the cloud. For more details, please refer to Saaspose.Slides documentation. Using Saaspose.Slides API, you can manage document properties of presentations such as add custom properties, get or remove all properties of a document and set a single document property.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.Slides documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Add one or more new custom properties using REST API in .NET: http://www.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/Add+one+or+more+New+Custom+Properties+%28.NET+REST%29
- Get all document properties using REST API in Java: http://www.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/Get+All+Document+Properties+%28Java+REST%29
Saaspose.Slides is a REST based API that allows developers to read, write & modify a PowerPoint presentations in cloud. It is platform independent API & can be used by developers in web, desktop, mobile & cloud applications alike. It provides a rich set of features like creating presentation from scratch, modify various aspect of a presentation & converting a presentation to PDF, XPS, TIFF, SVG, HTML, PNG, JPEG, GIF & BMP formats. It helps you add, modify or extract text from the presentation.
More about Saaspose.Slides
- Homepage of Saaspose.Slides: http://saaspose.com/api/slides
- Online documentation of Saaspose.Slides: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/Home
- Download available Saaspose SDKs: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/1.6+-+Available+SDKs
- Saaspose.Slides Examples: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/1.2+-+Saaspose.Slides+Examples
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066