Render Visio Diagram to SWF Format & Include or Exclude SWF Viewer
(Aug 23 2012 - 10:55:42 PM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 2.5.0. This release supports exporting Microsoft Visio diagrams to SWF format and allows you to include or exclude SWF viewer in the output SWF files. This release also allows you to find connected shapes (incoming connections, outgoing connections or all) from Visio diagrams. Rendering features have also been improved in this release. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Rendering diagram to SWF format
- Support Shape.ConnectedShapes (Flags, CategoryFilter) function
- Output is incorrect when we open VDX in Visio Viewer
- Add possibility to include SWF Viewer in output SWF file
- Some closed figures are successfully filled when rendering to SWF
- Font is different in source VSD and output PDF is now fixed
- Extra whitespace at the start of page is fixed
- UML diagram rendering issues are resolved.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Export Diagram to SWF: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Export+diagram+to+SWF
- Get Connected Shapes: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Get+connected+shapes
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model.It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
-Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demos for Aspose.Diagram for .NET:
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Diagram for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.diagram-for-.net/489/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-diagram-for-net.html
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066