Get Color Scheme & Formatting Info of a Slide or Presentation in Cloud
(Aug 09 2012 - 05:59:49 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Saaspose development team is proud to announce the new release of Saaspose.Slides. This release provides the ability to get formatting information of a slide using Saaspose.Slides REST API. Saaspose.Slides allows you to get color scheme of your presentation or a particular slide. You may choose to get font scheme of the slides in your presentation. Saaspose.Slides offers the best services to provide you the best solutions for manipulating your presentation and getting the formatting information in the cloud. You can refer to our documentation for a complete overview of Saaspose.Slides features and examples. Getting started with Saaspose.Slides is quite simple and quick, download the required SDKs and take your document manipulation experience to next level. You can utilize our SDK and REST examples to get the formatting information of a slide by using Saaspose.Slides features in your applications and enhance the performance and productivity. Saaspose.Slides is a platform independent REST API and can be used on any platform of your choice to manipulate various aspects of your presentations. You can also integrate Saaspose.Slides with other Saaspose APIs to combine the powerful features of multiple APIs and achieve quality goals in the cloud.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.Slides documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Get Font Scheme of a Particular Slide (.NET REST): http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/Get+Font+Scheme+of+a+Particular+Slide+%28.NET+REST%29
- Get Color Scheme of a Particular Slide (Java REST): http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/Get+Color+Scheme+of+a+Particular+Slide+%28Java+REST%29
Saaspose.Slides is a REST based API that allows developers to read, write & modify a PowerPoint presentations in cloud. It is platform independent API & can be used by developers in web, desktop, mobile & cloud applications alike. It provides a rich set of features like creating presentation from scratch, modify various aspect of a presentation & converting a presentation to PDF, XPS, TIFF, SVG, HTML, PNG, JPEG, GIF & BMP formats. It helps you add, modify or extract text from the presentation.
More about Saaspose.Slides
- Homepage of Saaspose.Slides: http://saaspose.com/api/slides
- Online documentation of Saaspose.Slides: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/Home
- Download available Saaspose SDKs: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/1.6+-+Available+SDKs
- Saaspose.Slides Examples: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/1.2+-+Saaspose.Slides+Examples
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066