Visio Diagrams Export to SVG & Existing Diagrams Export in Mono Apps.
(Jul 17 2012 - 01:15:21 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 2.4.0. This release supports exporting MS Visio diagrams to SVG format and allows you to set page size and page index to export a specific page to SVG. Auto-layout shapes feature has also been improved in this release and creates 90 degree connectors instead of straight connectors. This release also supports creating new diagrams and exporting existing diagrams in Mono applications because some Mono related issues are fixed in this release. You can also get a better output when converting diagrams to PDF or Image formats using this release. Some important fixes have also been included in this release. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Add export to SVG format
- Aspose.Diagram generates straight connectors instead of 90 degree angled connectors is now fixed
- PDF and Image Rendering: Output font is different from input is fixed
- License on Mono: Error in licensing component on Mono is fixed
- PDF and Image Rendering: Incorrect line breaks in the output PDF and Image is fixed
- PDF and Image Rendering: Text flipping inside the table is fixed
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Export diagram to SVG: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Export+diagram+to+SVG
- Automatically lay out shapes: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Automatically+lay+out+shapes
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model.It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
-Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demos for Aspose.Diagram for .NET:
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Diagram for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.diagram-for-.net/489/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-diagram-for-net.html
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066