Convert Presentations to PDF, XPS, TIFF, SVG, HTML, PNG, JPEG in Cloud
(Jul 11 2012 - 12:38:28 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Saaspose development team is proud to announce the new release of Saaspose.Slides. It offers a very powerful suite of exciting feature for converting presentations to other file formats and images using our REST API. Saaspose.Slides enables you to convert presentations to the supported file formats and ensures that the quality and format of the converted document is retained.
We have Saaspose.Slides REST examples that provide solutions to convert presentations to other file formats and images. You can refer to these REST examples for different programming languages such as .NET and PHP. Using our SDK examples, you can convert PowerPoint presentations to other file formats like PDF, XPS, TIFF, SVG, HTML, PNG, JPEG, GIF, and BMP. We have SDK examples for various programming languages like .NET, PHP, Java and Ruby. It is simple and quick to get started with converting your presentations, you need to download the required SDKs and let Saaspose.Slides do the rest for you. You can refer to our documentation that guides you through the complete features and examples of Saaspose.Slides. Saaspose has always strived hard to introduce and integrate best features in its APIs and provide the immaculate service to its customers. Document conversion is an important feature among web and mobile developers and Saaspose has successfully managed to incorporate this feature in different APIs. Like other APIs, Saaspose.Slides integrates easily with other File Format APIs to take your cloud computing experience to next level.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Saaspose.Slides documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Saaspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- How to Save a Particular Slide as Image (.NET SDK): http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/How+to+Save+a+Particular+Slide+as+Image+%28.NET+SDK%29
- How to Save Presentation to Other Formats (Java SDK): http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/How+to+Save+Presentation+to+Other+Formats+%28Java+SDK%29
Saaspose.Slides is a REST based API that allows developers to read, write & modify a PowerPoint presentations in cloud. It is platform independent API & can be used by developers in web, desktop, mobile & cloud applications alike. It provides a rich set of features like creating presentation from scratch, modify various aspect of a presentation & converting a presentation to PDF, XPS, TIFF, SVG, HTML, PNG, JPEG, GIF & BMP formats. It helps you add, modify or extract text from the presentation.
More about Saaspose.Slides
- Homepage of Saaspose.Slides: http://saaspose.com/api/slides
- Online documentation of Saaspose.Slides: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/Home
- Download available Saaspose SDKs: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/1.6+-+Available+SDKs
- Saaspose.Slides Examples: http://sialkot.saaspose.com/docs/display/slides/1.2+-+Saaspose.Slides+Examples
- Ask technical questions/queries from Saaspose Support Team: http://saaspose.com/support/contact-us
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066