Write Updated Resource, Calendars & Task Data to MS Project MPP File
(Jun 25 2012 - 02:31:00 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 4.3.0 includes new remarkable features of writing updated Resource data back to MPP file & Writing updated data to MS Project 2007 MPP file. Moreover this release also allows writing updated outline codes definitions and values back to MPP files as well as Writing updated extended attributes definitions and values back to MPP file Below is the complete lists of new features and important bug fixes included in this release.
- Write updated Resource data back to MPP file
- Write updated data to MS Project 2007 MPP file
- Write updated Task data back to MPP file
- Write TaskLink data back to MPP file
- Write updated Calendars data back to MPP file
- Write updated outline codes definitions and values back to MPP files
- Write updated extended attributes definitions and values back to MPP file
- Improved use of obfuscated Aspose.Tasks.dll with C++
- EULA 5th April Update
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Writing resource assignments to project: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/tasksnet/Writing+resource+assignments+to+project
- Writing MPP project summary information: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/tasksnet/Writing+MPP+project+summary+information
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.tasks/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.tasks-for-.net/96/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066