Set Pre-Defined Page Sizes While Rendering Visio Diagrams to Images
(Jun 08 2012 - 12:34:18 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 2.3.0. This new release supports setting pre-defined page sizes. Now you can render Visio diagrams to images after setting pre-defined page sizes including A4, Letter and many others. This release also supports setting the shapes’ Z-order. You can bring a shape to front, send it to back or place it anywhere in the Z-order. Another exciting feature this release supports is to automatically resize page to cover all the shapes. Some important fixes have also been included in this release. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Support pre-defined page sizes during image rendering.
- Ability to set shape order (bring to front, send to back etc.)
- Enhanced auto size page property
- Text misplacement inside group shapes in Pdf rendering is fixed.
- Shapes are now maintaining the rounded corners
- Output PDF now can be read with Adobe Reader
- Error in the output PDF and XPS is resolved
- Improved adding new string properties
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Adding a New Shape to Visio Diagram: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Adding+a+New+Shape
- Retrieving Visio Diagram’s Fonts information: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Retrieving+fonts+information
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model.It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
-Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demos for Aspose.Diagram for .NET:
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Diagram for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.diagram-for-.net/489/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-diagram-for-net.html
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066