Get Resolution & Dimensions of PDF Images, Improved PDF Concatenation
(Jun 06 2012 - 01:53:15 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (7.0.0) has been released. This release introduces some great new features including getting the Resolution and Dimensions of images inside PDF document, without extracting them. Furthermore, we also have introduced two new methods in PdfContentEditor class which provide the capability to move/change the position of Stamp object inside the PDF document. In this release, we have specifically focused on Memory Management while converting PDF to Image format, performance has been greatly improved during PDF concatenation, support for handling complex PDF files is also provided in this new release. This version offers a great support for converting HTML files into PDF format, Form filling and working with Watermark objects is also improved. In short, it’s one of the stable and robust Aspose.Pdf for .NET versions that we have ever introduced. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Allow to get position of an image in the PDF file
- Get an Image from a specific stamp
- Change the location of a stamp by changing the values in StampInfo
- Converting images in PDF to JPEG makes resulting PDF bigger is resolved
- PDF Multiline Text Alignment in Stamps
- Improve memory usage strategy detection logic
- Improve ExponentialFunction performance
- Text is successfully added using barcode font
- Annotation position over TIFF is different as compare to source PDF is now fixed
- Images is now properly visible in Form
- Font issue using FillField on TextBoxField with accent is now resolved.
- Multiple Checkbox count as single Checkbox is fixed
- Enhanced extraction of PDF page as Image when PDF page as multiple layers of Picture embedded
- PDF to TIF, Contents merging problem is resolved
- Greek symbols now visible in resultant PDF
- Word to pdf and pdf stamping font problems are resolved.
- Enhanced PDF rendering to TIFF
- PDF Images Extract and Place in new document
- The problem is resolved with Japanese characters in bookmarks
- Red and Blue Color in the HTML are now shown in the generated PDF
- PDF file size increment is fixed when adding page to empty document.
- Get Resolution of embedded Image in a PDF file
- Enhanced Conversion of HTML to PDF
- DeleteStamp method issues are resolved
- HTML css formatting lost after upgrading to version 18.104.22.168 is fixed
- Modifying Tab order of form fields inside PDF document
- Convert HTML to PDF, table and CSS issues are resolved.
- PDF to PNG conversion issue is fixed
- Convert HTML to PDF missing text from right side is fixed
- Enhanced concatenation of PDF documents
- Resolution of image being returned is corrected, once PDF is resized.
- Convert HTML to PDF layout issues are resolved
- PDF size issues are fixed after splitting
- Margins are now properly rendered when printing with PdfViewer
- PDF field rendering issues
- Black rectangles appearance in a PDF when generated from HTML file
- Convert HTML to PDF - Text layout issue is fixed
- Convert HTML to PDF - missing images is fixed
- Text is now properly appearing in a proper sequence
- Stamp is being deleted from PDF document
- Page Stamp problem is fixed
- PDF to Tiff conversion producing Empty Tiffs is now fixed
- Enhanced printing of text annotations
- Add text visible vertically aligned
- PDF to HTML conversion issue is resolved
- Improved Merging PDF documents
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Get Resolution and Dimensions of embedded Images: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/Get+Resolution+and+Dimensions+of+embedded+Images
- Convert CGM image to PDF: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/Convert+CGM+image+to+PDF
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .Net Pdf component for the creation and manipulation of Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. Create PDF by API, XML templates & XSL-FO files. It supports form field creation, PDF compression options, table creation & manipulation, graph objects, extensive hyperlink functionality, extended security controls, custom font handling, add or remove bookmarks; TOC; attachments & annotations; import or export PDF form data and many more. Also convert HTML, XSL-FO and MS WORD to PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demo for Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066