Customize SharePoint Lists, Add Barcode Field Inside SharePoint List
(May 28 2012 - 10:48:03 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Aspose is proud to expand its SharePoint products family with the addition of a new product; Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint. Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint provides a unique and robust solution to make your SharePoint lists more special and professional. Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint is a light weight component that supports more than 40 types of most popular Linear, Postal and 2D symbologies. A few of supported types are: EAN13, EAN8, UPCA, UPCE, BooklandEAN, Interleaved2of5, Standard2of5, MSI, Code11, Codabar, Postnet, Planet, EAN14(SCC14), SSCC18, ITF14, OneCode, Australia PostCode128, EAN128, Code39 Extended, Code39 Standard, Code93 Extended, Code93 Standard, PDF417, MacroPDF417, DataMatrix, Aztec and QR. Users can add barcoding feature to their SharePoint lists by using Barcode Column. Barcode field can be added to any SharePoint list to generate barcode labels, and it can also accept data to be encoded through the usage of Service Markers. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Enhance your custom lists by adding barcode fields.
- Use Service Markers to pick code text values.
- Barcode Column - You can add barcoding feature to your SharePoint lists by using Barcode Column.
- Easy and lightweight deployment
- Supported barcode symbologies - Currently many popular Linear, Postal and 2D symbologies are supported.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Add BarCode Column to SharePoint Lists: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodesharepoint/Add+BarCode+Column+to+SharePoint+Lists
- Supported Barcode Symbologies: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodesharepoint/Supported+Barcode+Symbologies
- Install Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodesharepoint/Install+Aspose.BarCode+for+SharePoint
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint
Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint allows developers to insert barcode symbols in Microsoft SharePoint lists. Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint supports more than 40 of the most popular barcode symbologies including linear & 2D like Code128, Code39, Code93, EAN13, EAN14 (SSCC14), EAN8, UPCA, UPCE, BooklandEAN, Interleaved2of5, Standard2of5, MSI, Code11, Codabar, Postnet, Planet, SSCC18, PDF417, QR, DataMatrix & many more. Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint is designed to work with MS SharePoint Server 2010.
More about Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/categories/sharepoint-components/Aspose.BarCode-for-SharePoint/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.barcode-for-sharepoint/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint at: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/barcodesharepoint/Home
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint blog at: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-barcode-product-family.html
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066