Create TNEF Messages, MHTML Renderer & Outlook Message Type Detection
(May 07 2012 - 01:33:18 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 1.7.0. This month’s release provides support for the creation of TNEF message files, setting Appointment’s time zone information from an instance of System.TimeZoneInfo and detects Outlook message type using the MapiMessage class. An important enhancement has been made so that the MHTML renderer includes the embedded images as well as the email header in the output. We have also fixed some issues regarding embedded images, encoding, attachments for EML to MSG conversion. The main new and enhanced features added in this release are listed below
- Appointment.SetTimeZone() now accepts an instance of TimeZoneInfo
- Supported creation of TNEF message
- Added a property in MapiMessage class to detect the Outlook message type
- Enhanced the component to retain the Sender Address formaat if it is not in Smtp format
- MHT format can now include Email headers as well as Embedded images
- Updated links in Offline Documentation
- Embedded images appear as regular attachments when processed by Aspose.Email is now fixed is this release.
- Saving mail message as .msg file corrupts original attachment file name is fixed
- Appointment request when received, adds an hour to start and end times is fixed
- Setting the Appointment Time Zone to "America/New_York" adds an hour to time is now fixed
- Now can Extract nested attachments
- Encoding problem is resolved when converting from EML to MSG
- Outlook can now open the message after deleting regular attachments
- EML: Sent date is set to None is now fixed
- Encoding problem is resolved when converting from MSG to MHT
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Manage Rules on Exchange Server: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/emailnet/Manage+Rules+on+Exchange+Server
- Manage Conversation Items on Exchange Server: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/emailnet/Manage+Conversation+Items+on+Exchange+Server
Overview: Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.email/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.email-product-family/499/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066