Export Visio Diagrams to HTML, PDF & Enhanced PDF, Image Rendering
(Apr 30 2012 - 03:41:00 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 2.2.0. This release supports export to HTML feature which allows you to easily export your Visio diagrams to HTML. PDF and Image rendering features have also been improved in this release and support for various line styles and anti-aliasing effect has been included. Now you can export Visio diagrams to high quality PDFs and Images. Some important fixes have also been included in this release. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Add export to HTML
- Implement rendering various styles of line
- Support Anti-Aliasing effect
- Add IQueryable interface support for collection classes
- Dotted and dashed lines are replaced by solid lines in the output PDF is now fixed
- Output PDF differences issues are resolved in this release.
- Tabs are missing from the text area is now fixed
- Connectors' arrows are crossing the text is now fixed
- Page headers and footers missing are fixed in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Writing Visio document summary information: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Writing+Visio+document+summary+information
- Automatically lay out shapes: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Automatically+lay+out+shapes
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model.It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
-Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demos for Aspose.Diagram for .NET:
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Diagram for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.diagram-for-.net/489/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-diagram-for-net.html
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066