Tablix Controls Support & Improved Alignment of Report Elements
(Apr 11 2012 - 10:12:33 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 2.4.0. This version provides great support for Tablix controls and rendering them in PDF documents. In this release, we have also improved how tables and nested tables are rendered and added support for RowSpan and ColsSpan attributes for table object. We’ve improved the alignment of report elements. Lastly, you can now use Unicode characters to represent bullets as well as simple alphabetical or numerical values. This release includes plenty of bug fixes as listed below
- How to get rid of the extra space when generate Pdf
- Check processing nested tables
- Could not use UniCode for bullets and other shapes
- Reporting Services pdf renders list with implicit KeepTogether
- Rectangle outside resultant pdf (by page size) is not rendered
- Middle as Vertical allignment value has not affect on report
- Report title should be center aligned as specified over report
- ASPOSE on SSRS 2008 R2 producing blank documents
- Support RowSpan and Colspan in table header.
- formatting of tables over report is not correct
- Report header is missing in resultant PDF
- Space between table cells needs to be appearing.
- An extra page is being added to report which is not in case of Adobe export
- Tablix control is not properly rendered in resultant PDF
- ASPOSE PDF Export not rendering good format in SSRS 2008 R2
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf Services for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Setting up SharePoint on Reporting Services Server: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfreportingservices/Setting+up+SharePoint+on+Reporting+Services+Server
- Setting up Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfreportingservices/Setting+up+Reporting+Services
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services
Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services makes it possible generating PDF reports in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 & 2005 Reporting Services. Some advanced features like adding PDF bookmarks, using HTML tags, security constraints, XMP metadata, custom embedded font and rendering watermark for pages are now supported. Also convert all RDL report features including sections, images, charts, tables, matrices, headers and footers to PDF. It also enables you creating Pdf documents on the server without using Adobe PDF Library SDK.
More about Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/categories/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.pdf-for-reporting-services/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.pdf-for-reporting-services/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/demos/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.pdf-for-reporting-services/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066