Image Rendering in Exported Reports & Text Wrapping are Improved
(Apr 09 2012 - 09:57:18 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for JasperReports 1.7.0 has been released. This release introduces support for JasperReports 4.5.0. Many of the issues with text wrapping in tables that our customers reported have been resolved in this release. We’ve also improved image rendering in the exported reports. The list of improved features in this release are listed below
- Images are growing beyond the element sizeis fixed
- Image scale 'RetainShape' not working for Aspose.Slides
- Text overlaps on footer text field is fixed
- Table's cell text wraps issue is resolved
- HTML problem in jrxml is fixed
- Text comes out from the table's cell is now fixed
- java.lang.NoSuchMethodError with JasperReports 4.5.0 is fixed
- Image scale 'RetainShape' not working for Aspose.Slides is now resolved.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for JasperReports documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Integration with JasperServer: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.slides-for-jasperreports/integration-with-jasperserver.html
- Easy and Lightweight Deployment: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/slidesjasperreports/Easy+and+Lightweight+Deployment
Overview: Aspose.Slides for JasperReports
Aspose.Slides for JasperReports is an external exporter for JasperReports that allows tx`o convert reports in PowerPoint presentation (PPT) and PowerPoint slideshow (PPS) formats in your java applications. It supports Java 2 platform standard edition 5.0 and JasperReports 2.0, 3.0 and higher. It is built with extensive development efforts making it possible to export reports to PowerPoint formats like original reports. Now you can also integrate Aspose.Slides for JasperReports with JasperServer.
More about Aspose.Slides for JasperReports
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/categories/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.slides-for-jasperreports/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Slides for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.slides-for-jasperreports/default.aspx
- Product Overview and Features Review of Aspose.Slides for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.slides-for-jasperreports/features.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.slides-for-jasperreports/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.slides/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for JasperReports Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.slides-product-family/109/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for JasperReports blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.slides-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066