Protect Presentation by Setting Password & Apply Custom Color Scheme
(Mar 07 2012 - 05:50:58 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.0.0; this release introduces many new features including support for password protecting presentation. Now, you can set the custom colors schemes for the presentation and can also have option to add column for table in PPTX presentations. Many of the presentation rendering issues that our customers have reported around generating slide thumbnails and PDFs have been resolved. Other issues with slide cloning along and presentation access have also been mitigated in this new release. This release includes plenty of bug fixes as listed below
- Adding column in PPTX
- Password Protection for PowerPoint presentation
- Provide access to different color schemes for slides
- Add support for Medium Trust
- Improper slide thumbnail when generated in Mono 2.6.7 is now fixed
- Wrong chart colors fixed
- Wrong outline rendering is now fixed
- Enhanced PPT to PDF conversion - Chinese text
- Hidden Kanji characters in exported PDF is now fixed.
- IndexOutofRangeException on exporting to PDF is now fixed
- Issues resolved in Shape's shadow don't rendered on outer parts of shape's text.
- Cloned presentation failed to open in IPad/IPhone is now fixed.
- Table column indentation lost on opening and saving presentation is resolved.
- Clone issue with table border is fixed
- Incorrect table height in case of wrapped text in columns is now resolved.
- Aspose.Slides TableEx Negates Indentation
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Managing Presentations with Password: http://docs.aspose.com/display/slidesnet/Managing+Presentations+with+Password
- Applying Custom Color Scheme to Presentation Slides: http://docs.aspose.com/display/slidesnet/Applying+Custom+Color+Scheme+to+Presentation+Slides
Overview: Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other features include PPT/PPTX printing, PPT to XPS format, saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.
More about Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx
- Product Overview and Features Review of Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/introducing-aspose-slides-for-net.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.slides/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.slides-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066