Visio Diagram & Visio File Creation from Scratch in .NET Application
(Feb 06 2012 - 12:15:02 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 1.9.0. This release includes support for creating diagrams from scratch. You can add masters from stencils, templates or other diagrams and set properties of newly added shapes in your diagrams using very simple API of Aspose.Diagram for .NET. XML, PDF, Image and XPS rendering features have been improved in this release and some important fixes have also been included in this release. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Ability to create diagram from scratch
- Creating Visio files from scratch
- Add master shape to diagram.
- API for adding master from a template file.
- API to create a new shape from master.
- Add the ability to dynamically create Geoms sections for the newly created shape.
- Samples for diagram from scratch functionality.
- Image missing from the output PDF is fixed.
- Image distortion issue is fixed in the output PDF.
- Text is now aligned properly in the output PDF.
- Text of one shape is misplacement in the output PDF is fixed.
- Issue with VDX to XPS export is resolved.
- Error in loading VSD file is fixed.
- MSI UI Issues are fixed.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Export diagrams to XML formats (VDX, VTX or VSX): http://docs.aspose.com/display/diagramnet/Export+diagrams+to+XML+formats+%28VDX%2C+VTX+or+VSX%29
- Export diagram to XPS: http://docs.aspose.com/display/diagramnet/Export+diagram+to+XPS
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model.It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
-Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demos for Aspose.Diagram for .NET:
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Diagram for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.diagram-for-.net/489/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-diagram-for-net.html
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066