Aspose.BarCode for Java and .NET Now Contains Similar Features
(Dec 15 2011 - 11:40:13 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Aspose Developers team has been working on Aspose.BarCode for Java to make its features set closer to Aspose.BarCode for .NET and we have now completed that work. All new features and bug fixes that make it into the latest release of .NET are now also available in the Java version. So from now on, whether your platform is .NET or Java, you will get the latest updates, features and bug fixes.
The new release of Aspose.BarCode for Java 4.4.0 has been released. It includes a few API changes and your existing code needs to be updated to use the latest version. We had to make these changes to keep the class and method names in Aspose.BarCode for Java and Aspose.BarCode for .NET similar. The changes are easy to make if you use the auto-completion feature of the IDE. Most necessary changes can also be done using the Find/Replace All feature of the editor. The Programmer’s Guide has been updated to incorporate the changes. But still, if you find any issue, please contact us in forums and we will be happy to assist you. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release
- Features set similar to Aspose.BarCode for .NET 4.4.0
- Datamatrix barcode issues are resolved and now generated correctly
- Errors in Code39Extended encoder are fixed
- Now can set symbology to INTERLEAVED2OF5 in BarCodeReader
- Pdf417 recognition Recognition Aspect Ratio
- Columns now properly working and issues are resolved,
- FNC1 encode error in EAN128 generation is fixed
- Now can Read code39 image, issues are resolved.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Programmer's Guide: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/programmers-guide-1.html
- Render BarCode to JSP or Html Page: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/render-barcode-to-jsp-or-html-page.html
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java, web applications and J2ME platform. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.barcode/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.report/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for Java Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.barcode-product-family/193/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.barcode-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066