Set Background Color of a Pdf Page & Embed Mp3 Files to Pdf Document
(Dec 14 2011 - 11:33:19 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (6.5.0) has been released. This release includes some great new features such as setting background color of pages in PDF documents, determining which pages in a PDF document has background color set and support for attaching MP3 files. This release also improves the product’s performance when converting PDF files into XPS/TIFF format and extracting text and images from PDF. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.5 also includes support for transforming PDF files into HTML and other supported formats. We’ve also improved the file concatenation features. Moreover our developers have introduced a mechanism where users can use the single PDF document and pass it to various class objects present under Aspose.Pdf.Facades, without having to repeatedly save and open it. To facilitate this, we have locally added the Document property for almost all facades and extended them with new constructor. However, please note that not all facades work with Document directly. This release also made some changes to PdfConverter class. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Allow to set background color of the Page
• Feature to determine which pages in existing PDF documents contain color
• Embed Mp3 Files to a PDF document
• Provide support for editing accessible PDF Files
• Convert to TIFF performance: improve TIFF generator code
• Performance: optimize extract text performance in Pure mode
• Implement OutOfMemory protection for image extraction procedure
• Improve TextBuilder performance
• Correct processing custom data in DocumentInfo
• Read marked content
• PDF to XPS conversion takes longer time
• PdfConverter performànce: fix TIFF image resolution setting
• When CSS Style using Background Image URL
• Last page of the second file in the concatenated output is blank
• AddImage issue is resolved while adding image in the PDF
• Colors change issues is fixed on converting PDF to image
• Checking existence of watermark
• Enhanced Adding Header and Footer
• Unable to use OMR font when generating PDF file
• Extracting form fields issues are resolved
• Form fields appearing in resultant PDF when generated from XML is fixed.
• Enhanced XML file to PDF conversion
• Hyperlink is addition issue to PDF document is resolved.
• Black boxes appearance is resolved while converting PDF to JPG
• Image dimensions issues are fixed when converting HTML to PDF
• Unwanted text display is resolved in console during PDF to HTML conversion
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Attach Note Annotation to PDF Document: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/attach-note-annotation-to-pdf-document.html
- Extract All Attachments to Disk from Existing PDF File (Facades): http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/extract-all-attachments-to-disk-from-existing-pdf-file-facades.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .Net Pdf component for the creation and manipulation of Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. Create PDF by API, XML templates & XSL-FO files. It supports form field creation, PDF compression options, table creation & manipulation, graph objects, extensive hyperlink functionality, extended security controls, custom font handling, add or remove bookmarks; TOC; attachments & annotations; import or export PDF form data and many more. Also convert HTML, XSL-FO and MS WORD to PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demo for Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066