Backup/Restore Operations for Exchange & Print Email Messages to XPS
(Dec 08 2011 - 11:21:00 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 1.2.0. This release includes support for printing email messages to XPS format using the MailPrinter class. The Print() method takes an instance of the MailMessage class as an argument, so you can print EML, MSG or MHT files. The main new and enhanced features added in this release are listed below
• Implementing access to default folders
• add printing support for messages
• Add support for backup/restore operations for exchange & imap accounts.
• Remove an item from PST file
• Support the delegation feature of Exchange Web Services
• Problem in mapping data to Emails (Mail Merge)
• Exchange server - Fetch multiple messages in a single method call
• Verification of digital signatures
• Difference in Msg to Eml conversion
• TIF attachment issue is fixed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Sending Email Messages with SMTP: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/sending-email-messages-with-smtp.html
- Load and Save Appointment in ICS Format: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/load-and-save-appointment-in-ics-format.html
Overview: Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.email-product-family/499/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066