Aspose.Newsletter December 2011 Edition is out Now
(Dec 01 2011 - 11:19:38 PM
) - [print blog
Aspose Newsletter for December 2011 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java & SharePoint components. This month’s technical article shows Disabling Microsoft Excel error check options with Aspose.Cells for Java & a migration tip for changing the page setup for a document. A video tutorial for extracting contacts from PST files with Aspose.Email for .NET.
Product Spotlight – Aspose.Slides for .NET lets developers work with Microsoft PowerPoint files
Aspose.Slides for .NET allows .NET applications to read, write and manipulate PowerPoint documents without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It gives developers control over presentation slides far beyond simple conversion. Click here to download the latest release of Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx
Technical Article – Disabling Microsoft Excel error check options with Aspose.Cells for Java
Microsoft Excel has a number of automatic error checks. Aspose.Cells for Java’s ErrorCheckOptions class allows you to manage them. Occasionally, numbers may be formatted and stored in cells as text. This technical article shows you how to disable that error check option. Click below to read the complete article: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/use-error-checking-options.html
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.total-for-.net/default.aspx - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.0.3: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx - adds support for advanced formatting when converting to PDF and many fixes.
3. Aspose.Words for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx - updated at the end of the month, every month.
4. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.4.2: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx - a hotfix that solves conversion and printing issues.
5. Aspose.BarCode for .NET 4.4.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.barcode-for-.net/default.aspx – adds barcode recognition to Silverlight and a couple of fixes.
6. Aspose.Diagram for .NET 1.7.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx – adds support for rendering shadows on shapes and a number of enhancements and fixes.
7. Aspose.Imaging for .NET 1.1.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.imaging-for-.net/default.aspx – adds support for the .NET Compact Framework’s core functionality and PSD files.
8. Aspose.Email for .NET1.1.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/default.aspx – allows you to create PST files, add a BCC field to MHT headers, identify mail folders in PST files and much more.
9. Aspose.Total for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.total-for-java/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest Java products.
10. Aspose.Cells for Java 7.0.3: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx – hotfix that introduces the PivotField.getBaseIndex() method and a number of enhancements and fixes.
11. Aspose.Words for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx – updated at the end of the month, every month.
12. Aspose.Pdf for Java 3.0.2: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/default.aspx – allows you to convert PCL files to PDF, adds support for TrueType font maps, CCIFF encoding and a number of fixes.
13. Aspose.Email for Java 1.1.0: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.email-for-java/default.aspx – allows you to create PST files, add a BCC field to MHT headers, identify mail folders in PST files and more.
14. Aspose.Total for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.total-for-reporting-services/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
15. Aspose.Total for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose-total-for-jasperreports/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
16. Aspose.Total for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.total-for-sharepoint/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
Tutorial Video – Extracting contacts from PST files with Aspose.Email for .NET
With Aspose.Email for .NET it is easy to extract contacts from a PST file. The process is simple: open an existing PST file, access its contact folder and save each contact as vCard and Outlook MSG files. This video takes you through the steps in just under four minutes. Click below to watch the Video: http://www.aspose.com/videos/aspose.email/aspose.email-for-.net/extract-contacts-from-pst-file.aspx
Migration Tip – Changing the page setup for a document using Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose.Words for .NET allows you to work with Microsoft Word documents from within your applications independent of Microsoft Automation. You can manipulate Word documents without having to interact with other applications on the machine or server. The process is fast and stable. This tip shows you how to use Aspose.Words for .NET to change the page setup for a document. You can find the complete details here: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/changing-page-setup-for-whole-document.html
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, December 2011 edition
Collect the English version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-business/customer-newsletters/archive/2011/12/01/aspose-newsletter-december-2011.html
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/default.aspx
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aspose/21217093093
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066