Aspose.Newsletter November 2011 Edition is out Now
(Nov 03 2011 - 01:42:57 AM
) - [print blog
Aspose Newsletter for November 2011 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java & SharePoint components. This month’s technical article shows how to convert an XML file to PDF using Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint & a migration tip for processing data using Aspose.Cells compared to VSTO. A video tutorial for Extracting content from PST files with Aspose.Email for Java.
Product Spotlight – Aspose.Imaging for .NET
Aspose.Imaging for .NET distills Aspose’s years of image conversion expertise into one convenient product. With Aspose.Imaging, developers can work with image files from within their own applications: drawing images or converting between file types, re-sizing and manipulating images. Click here to read the complete details: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.imaging-for-.net/default.aspx
Technical Article – Converting an XML file to PDF using Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint
Starting with an XML file that follows the Aspose.Pdf for .NET DOM, this technical article shows how to use Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint to convert an XML file to PDF. Step by step, our clear instructions and screenshots lead you through the conversion process. Click below to read the complete article: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/sharepoint-components/aspose.pdf-for-sharepoint/how-to-create-and-convert-xml-file-into-pdf.html
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.total-for-.net/default.aspx - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.0.2: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx - a hotfix that introduces access to the document properties of an encrypted XLS files and a number of fixes.
3. Aspose.Words for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx - updated at the end of the month, every month.
4. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx - adds self-contained PDF to XPS converter and many other features and fixes.
5. Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.6.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx – adds support for meta-characters in PPTX and allows you to modify chart titles.
6. Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET 6.0.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/default.aspx – this is the last release of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET. Its features have been merged into Aspose.Pdf for .NET.
7. Aspose.Network for .NET 6.9.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx – now only contains features for network programming. For email programming, use Aspose.Email for .NET.
8. Aspose.BarCode for .NET 4.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.barcode-for-.net/default.aspx – adds ISSN, ISBN, Austria Post Domestic eParcel and GS1 data matrix support.
9. Aspose.Tasks for .NET 3.9.2: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx - fixes a number of issues.
10. Aspose.Diagram for .NET 1.6.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx – adds a number of enhancements and fixes.
11. Aspose.Imaging for .NET 1.0.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.imaging-for-.net/default.aspx – allows developers to work with all kinds of image files from within their applications.
12. Aspose.Email for .NET1.0.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/default.aspx – separates out the email programming features previously found in Aspose.Network for .NET. It also adds new features and fixes.
13. Aspose.Total for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.total-for-java/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest Java products.
14. Aspose.Cells for Java 7.0.2: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx – hot-fix that adds a number of enhancements and fixes exceptions and bugs.
15. Aspose.Words for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx – updated at the end of the month, every month.
16. Aspose.Email for Java 1.0.0: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.email-for-java/default.aspx – The new name for Aspose.Network for Java.
17. Aspose.Total for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.total-for-reporting-services/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
18. Aspose.Pdf for SSRS 2.3.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.pdf-for-reporting-services/default.aspx – a hotfix that fixes text overlapping and some other issues.
19. Aspose.Total for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose-total-for-jasperreports/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
20. Aspose.Words for JasperReports 1.3.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.words-for-jasperreports/default.aspx – hotfix that improves work with frames, headers/footers and more.
21. Aspose.Total for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.total-for-sharepoint/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
22. Aspose.Words for SharePoint 2.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.words-for-sharepoint/default.aspx – a couple of recent improvements.
23. Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint 1.0.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.pdf-for-sharepoint/default.aspx – allows SharePoint users to export Wiki pages and more to PDF.
Tutorial Video – Extract content from a PST file with Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java allows developers to work with different email file formats. It also allows them to work with Microsoft Outlook PST files. We show you how to load a PST file and save out the contacts it contains. Click below to watch the Video: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.email-for-java/extract-contacts-from-pst-file-in-outlook-and-vcard-formats.html
Migration Tip – Processing data using Aspose.Cells compared to VSTO
Microsoft Excel allows you to process data using functions and formulae. We compare these two task using two methods: Aspose.Cells for .NET and VSTO. You can find the complete details here: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/use-formulasfunctions-to-process-data.html
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, October 2011 edition
Collect the English version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-business/customer-newsletters/archive/2011/11/01/aspose-newsletter-november-2011.html
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/default.aspx
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aspose/21217093093
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066