Create New Module & Document Using Aspose Component inside DotNetNuke
(Nov 01 2011 - 02:12:56 AM
) - [print blog
This Video Tutorial explains how to use Aspose.Total for .NET in collaboration with DotNetNuke. Aspose.Total for .NET product suite provides a rich set of features to create and manipulate various file formats in your .NET applications. On the other hand, DotNetNuke is a comprehensive content management system based on .NET Framework.
You would be glad to know that Aspose components for .NET platform work like a charm with DotNetNuke. In this video tutorial, I’m going to show you how to use Aspose.Total for .NET with DotNetNuke.
In this tutorial you’ll learn
• Creating new module in DotNetNuke
• Setting Aspose.Total for .NET components with DotNetNuke
• Adding Aspose license in DotNetNuke project
• Adding references to Aspose components in DotNetNuke project
• Creating documents using Aspose components inside DotNetNuke
We are using DotNetNuke version 6 for this demo. Also, for the sake of simplicity, we are using the following four .NET components in this tutorial: Aspose.Words for .NET, Aspose.Cells for .NET, Aspose.Slides for .NET, and Aspose.Pdf for .NET. The process of using other Aspose .NET components with DotNetNuke is similar.
About Aspose.Total for .NET
Aspose.Total for .NET is a compilation of all of the .NET components offered by Aspose. It is compiled on a daily basis to contain all existing & potential .NET components released by Aspose. Using Aspose.Total for .NET, developers can create a large variety of applications leveraging the power of different Aspose components included as part of the Aspose.Total for .NET suite. Furthermore, if any new components are released within a year of your purchase - you will receive them absolutely free.
More about Aspose Products
- Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.total-for-.net/default.aspx
- DotNetNuke: http://www.dotnetnuke.com/
- Watch Video Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1MgpzCweD0
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066